Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 18:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

new kalonline server

Discussion on new kalonline server within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
new kalonline server

company is SubGlobal, been around since 2005. subglobal's network launched with it's first gaming server in 8/8/2012 hosting minecraft with 20,488 members with a 99% uptime @ minecrao.co which has been online for 9 months. Just recently subglobal, inc. launched an international kalonline server last night and beta testers are needed. the policy is that there are no resets even in beta phase.
trying to accomplish merging the 20,488 minecraft community with the new kalonline server with a new generation of players. has a custom rate so that its good for the coming years. like int-kalonline, there are no ingame GMs.
temporary URL is
i know there is already a server named hellgate out there but whatever its fine.
post suggestions here - this is the little dev thread, thanks.
Old 05/08/2013, 10:57   #2

elite*gold: 735
dont waste ur money charmingbitchflake
free domain
homepage not even working
fake name
no knowledge at all
acting like the baws but u are not even close to
cant even spell ur own SOOOO POPULAR minecraft server?
minecrao.co doesnt exist? i guess its minecrap?
why dont u name ur upcomming FKING POPULAR kalonline server kalcrap?
at least the name would fit the owner + its server then?
oh. and ur FRIKIN POPULAR 20k USER minecraft server is actually DOWN. last news 2 months ago. 0 players online.
btw 20k registred players = ...... dunno how to say. nothing?

if u dont know. now u know *****
Old 05/08/2013, 19:51   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ﷲFightZﷲ View Post
dont waste ur money charmingbitchflake
free domain
homepage not even working
fake name
no knowledge at all
acting like the baws but u are not even close to
cant even spell ur own SOOOO POPULAR minecraft server?
minecrao.co doesnt exist? i guess its minecrap?
why dont u name ur upcomming FKING POPULAR kalonline server kalcrap?
at least the name would fit the owner + its server then?
oh. and ur FRIKIN POPULAR 20k USER minecraft server is actually DOWN. last news 2 months ago. 0 players online.
btw 20k registred players = ...... dunno how to say. nothing?

if u dont know. now u know *****
since your servers are so freeking awesome :d,
stop e-***** measurements for once...
Old 05/09/2013, 16:10   #4

check your facts or learn to use GOOGLE before you speak.
jealous that i have 20,541 individual users now?
for somebody who has "think positive" as their avatar, you sure have a very poor spirit..
you have sand in your ******, frightz?
tread lightly.

website works.. i think you have slow internet
servers online.. again, do u have dialup, frightz?
otp la, real int mob ai, real DSS system, summon scrolls, etc. all exactly like international kal

made a video of d5 in my server just to spite you
umad bro?

HellGate registrations are open and online. Revamping all 3 websites and forums. Hosting a 3rd game server on my SG network, hope this grows to be a success. #1 priority is fun, guys. haters gunna hate.
Old 05/09/2013, 17:45   #5

all the features which u said already released, every server have them atm. where is ur 4th class mr int kal :P
Old 05/09/2013, 17:58   #6

348 Online ranking 1 player oO
Old 05/09/2013, 19:16   #7

There you go:

And here's a link for the original article with bike screen taken from raqezone

Quit kal for good xca, thx :*

Quote:
Originally Posted by insert View Post

website works.. i think you have slow internet
servers online.. again, do u have dialup, frightz?
otp la, real int mob ai, real DSS system, summon scrolls, etc. all exactly like international kal

made a video of d5 in my server just to spite you
umad bro?
Old 05/10/2013, 03:30   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemon217 View Post
all the features which u said already released, every server have them atm. where is ur 4th class mr int kal :P
yeah why shouldnt they be? i think thief isnt a useful class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maree View Post
348 Online ranking 1 player oO
yes i made my example template back in 2010 when i was helping work on Honor-Kal which never made it, like most servers - in fact i didnt even know that the rank page was working - awesome, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksystem13 View Post
There you go:
And here's a link for the original article with bike screen taken from raqezone.Quit kal for good xca, thx.
hi, that was a trolling stunt post i made i think last year... why are you taking the time out of your life to search my whole history? thats a little weird/you have nothing to do..

__

i started this topic to maybe get 1 or 2 useful beta testers and support for my company, but it turns out, ironicly, that everyone that likes kalonline and plays private servers, actually hate kalonline? which is very confusing to me, because you folks should be helping and giving positive feedback and happy that another one of YOUR favorite games are becoming online. i thought about this before, but i made my decision now. I'm pulling my minecraft community into my kalonline(hellgate) community (which is x6 times bigger than the whole kalonline community) - these are people who've never played kalonline before and will only know this game as HellGate, im starting a new generation of kal players which dont know 1 thing about hacking kalonline, or meaningless hatred which this used-up and depleted dead kalonline community is full of. ill end my topic now and continue with that i was doing.
Old 05/10/2013, 15:39   #9

elite*gold: 281
#closed
Closed Thread