Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 09:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Making a demon's blood weapon upgrade

Discussion on Making a demon's blood weapon upgrade within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Making a demon's blood weapon upgrade

My weapon is currently g1 stone of ice and i know i can use ANY stone to make it g2 then g3 (demon's blood stone)

any idea if any program here or method can be used to make this easier - because the success rates are so **** you need like 10000 tries to succeed.

is it possible?

thanks in advance
Old 05/10/2009, 09:50   #2

Hm im not sure but cant you fake the stones?
Old 05/10/2009, 11:18   #3

Do not try it on Intservers :> ---> perm block after succed
Old 05/10/2009, 11:24   #4

i think stone faking only work for imp a weapon...
Old 05/10/2009, 11:54   #5

hmmm ok well thanks

i sent in a cs message asking about success rates for mixing with stones on a weapon...
hope to see what happens

even if i fake stones and do it from a totally different IP then drop the weapon and pick it up on lots of noob chars...still wont work..
Old 05/10/2009, 12:51   #6

no chance! U can use fakestones to make imp bur not for upgrade cuz on imp u got a new weapon.
Old 05/11/2009, 21:27   #7

you will have a nice notice at the bottom with mixing and nothing below and nothing that work . Don't you remember last year when hack was 1st public 100 of noob weapon made imp with mixing at the bottom ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
weapon master to upgrade tower/fan?
07/04/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
hi, i was searching a code to add tower/fan in weapon master, or npc to upgrade tower/fan, but today i think i'm not lucky x) here is my weapon master code #region Market High Upgrade case 7050: { if (Control == 0) { GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("As you know Magic Artisan sucks at upgrading high level gear. So i'm the...
[help]making house permit and upgrade cert undroppable
06/06/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi what I made a little house code nothing much. Might actually make the whole proccess like the vouchers and stuff but what I need now is how to make a house permit and upgrade certificate undroppable and untradable. Thanks,
Ring Of Blood Money Making
02/16/2007 - WoW Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
since i was first to land i invited him to group and started to spam for tank and healer and more dps with in seconds i got hits of people who wanted to join we had 2 almost 3 full groups ready and lined up . and this is how you make money , keep spaming for a tank and healer ( most of the time people dont admit they have this quest or want to join in pugs at least on my server most of the quests i seen done were all guildies) . after about 10 mins i said in /s that i found a tank but he...
Making a socket at the weapon ...
01/15/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Can anyone tell me in a few detail how to make a scocket at my weapon, or how to make a socket in general at my stuff, how and when is the best time ... Thanks
Wont upgrade weapon in tc
10/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Well this has happen onces befor. but last time it was just on a uni braslets and now so I just traded it off. but this time its happening with my main weapion 115 wond. I stick the met in and the wond in visa versa and it doesnt accept it? but I put a met in to my boots and it accepted it. Things I have tried 1loging off 2 giving it to a freind 3 giving it to a newb 4 damaged it and then tryed again. Does this happen any one else? cuz its my main weapon! so plz some one tell me if it...