Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 18:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cant open kal o.O?

Discussion on Cant open kal o.O? within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cant open kal o.O?

Hey leute eie frage ich kann nach demm update kal nicht mehr anmachen da steht halt das ich hacks habe aber auch wenn ich kal ohne bot ganz normal anmache gehts auch nicht da steht dann MSVCR100.dll kann nciht gefunden werden was is das für eine datei ??
Old 07/21/2011, 20:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
lern google zu benutzen!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] PServer All Services Open But Sessions Not Open.
10/27/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
PServer All Services Open But Sessions Not Open. http://i51.tinypic.com/256rym9.jpg http://i56.tinypic.com/20z2u5h.jpg, Pserver Folder is D:\SHAIYA_SERVER Please Help me. My English is Bad.Because I am Turkish.
[Re-Open] Evolution Online is now back open!
03/03/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
We have brought back Evolution online there is alot more things to do alot of glitchs fixed and most of all better compose rates to go with the drops rates :) The Server is up 24/7. Everything working we even added houses to castles :) Alot translated Funner events and Quest. There is a new quest with all the god maps to earn items to get Ep. More and more come check it out! Website: Evolution Online
The Legacy of Holy Castle Open Goes into Open Beta
06/07/2008 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies
Official website: The Legacy of Holy Castle The Best-Ever Middle Age Strategic Browser Game After the successful CBT ,The Legacy of Holy Castle entered its wonderful Open Beta on June 5. As the Open Beta launches, the more Online Events will be open at the same time . 1. Free Blessing of the Gods From the Myth times, all the gods have been guarding this continent, until today, the gods still bless the braves of this continent. The castles which obtain the bless of the gods will be get the...