Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 13:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hello corruptly KalOnline GM - Here you can make your profit!!

Discussion on Hello corruptly KalOnline GM - Here you can make your profit!! within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Hello corruptly KalOnline GM - Here you can make your profit!!

Hello corruptly KalOnline GM,

I am a very interested guy in your game. To make me able to develop better hacks/exploits for your game, it would be very nice for me, to get the full source code of the engine.

I know, that your stupid bosses in korea makes a lot of money with this game and do not reward your attainment.

They are making thousands of dollars every week and give you a lazer content.

I offer you an unique chance to get nice money in your bag.

For the full client source code, I will offer you

5000,00 USD

cash via wiretransfer, paypal or western union.

Also I offer you nice money for tips for exploits and parts of the security system. Just tell me what you have and whats your price.

I'll hope to do a good deal with you fast.

After you read this, think a while about this offer and contact me here for the deal. Also you can find me in MSN:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++
For ePVP:
I hope, this is a legit post. I dont want to buy or sell cheats. Also this post is NOT for anybody else. Just for KalOnline GM's. You can close this topic to beware the whole spam threats. Mabe you can make this threat "sticky"
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New bag, new profit - 3.3
11/11/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
You may or may not have seen the recent news regarding a new 24 slot bag being released in game. http://www.blogcdn.com/www.wow.com/media/2009/11/f 610e7b16c29aebbef2e248b957efebf737a086d.jpg Image from wow.com The interesting thing his is the bag is BoE and that means one thing... Re-selling. Many people will not be aware of this new bag and there will be profit to be made. 3000 gold might seem a lot, but it really isn't to a lot of people (especially your target audience) and...
1 Item. 1-2k Profit.
11/24/2008 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=44709 also this can be considered http://www.wowhead.com/?item=44600 Npc selling the book is here http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=28715 Alot of people dont have a clue this item can be bought or confuse this item with the turtle drop. This is a Limited Quantity item (i think 6 hour respawn shared for both books, so 12 hour per book).
Make 10/20m profit every hour!
09/30/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 13 Replies
What you need: 50m Level 50 Water or Trojan Unique Level 40 Backsword (if Water) Unique Level 40 Blade (if Trojan) Buy one of the above uniques to suit your character, buy a db and socket it (So youve just spent about 40m) Now, sell the backsword for 60m. Ive HONESTLY made, all last night testing this 100m+ from last night, all by buying a unqiue backsword for 500k, socketing it and claiming its mana and selling for 60m. People are dumb, exploit the system.
Profit from patch
01/30/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
NOTE * this is chance, some people profit ALOT more than others. and this is what i have done to make over 130m already Well if dont know this already, DBs in market can be exhanged for 215 cps, and the lottery most of the time will give u little dum things But what people dont realise these little dum things can easily make u profit and possibly 2 socs,+8s etc.. ok to start what u do is enter the lottery as many times as u can with your exchanged dbs... when u have all...
31,567% AH profit
05/10/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 35 Replies
Not quite as good as it sounds but here it is: 1) Send yourself a note. Cost you 30c 2) Make a copy (save a copy of your mail) 3) Post it in the AH for 95s I've sold about a dozen of these. Don't get greedy and post a bunch at once, just post them one at a time. Not sure what the hell people think they're buying but they seem to always sell for me.