Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 15:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Application [Eudemons Online]

Discussion on Application [Eudemons Online] within the Joining e*pvp forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 246
Application [Eudemons Online]

-ICQ UIN: 648453448

-Email/MSN:

-What is the reason you decided to apply?
I am applying for any future positions that may become available if there is a need. I want to be a moderator to further give back to the community that helped me learn so much. There is always a lot of clean up work to do in this section. Off-topic/spam posts are especially problematic since they tend to screw up searches and thus both newbies and experienced users have trouble finding what they are looking for.

-Experience with the subject:
I started playing the original Eudemons Online three and a half years ago. I have been involved in EO private servers for exactly two and a half years, but started with other private servers in January of '08 (Join Date). I have been a guardian of the EO section from Jan-Apr '10 (ended because of being added as Mod) and from Sept '10 - Current.
-Are you mentally prepared and fitting for such a position?
Yes I am. I appraise myself as a hard working person who knows how to deal with different kinds of situations maturely and effectively. When faced with 'stupid questions' I answer as best as I can myself and/or direct them to well-written threads that could assist them further. The people who ask these sorts of questions are usually new to the forum/section or gaming in general, and because of that they need to be treated as such. The community can't grow if we expect them to know as much as everyone else right from the start.

I myself strive to be as mature as possible when dealing with others. Many people don't like being corrected or disciplined for their actions. However, if I am not appropriate or mature with them I cannot expect them to act appropriate or mature with me.

Previously I used to be on the forums during all times of the day and became overwhelmed after a period of time. Since that time I now visit at certain times of the day off and on and can confidently say I would be able maintain the position of moderator for a long period of time.
-Experience as a moderator:
Feb '09 - Sept '09, Dec '09 - April - '10: Global Moderator of ACMEEO (EO PServer) forum. Both vBulliten and SMF systems. Resigned.
April '10 - June '10: Moderator of Eudemons Online section on Epvp. Resigned.
-Reference:
(Closed because I was added as Mod)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2010, 18:53   #2

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 6,344
He was moderator, but cause his inactivity he was demodded.
Or it was voluntarily?
#yes
Old 09/17/2010, 19:13   #3

elite*gold: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewfire View Post
He was moderator, but cause his inactivity he was demodded.
Or it was voluntarily?
#yes
I left by choice because some other stuff was going in my life that required my full attention. My activity has always been one of my strengths
Old 09/18/2010, 02:10   #4

elite*gold: 177
Received Thanks: 1,017
Welcome back Arthur. This guy is helpful, now activate again, and has plenty of knowledge of Eudemons Online section. He was a previous moderator for this section but left because of personal reasons (look above).

Thumbs up.
Old 09/18/2010, 05:39   #5

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 5,291
You did a good job in the past. I think you would be perfect for the job, thats if we were looking for any extra mods of that section. So far me and deadpool pretty much have that section covered. But if anythign happens to either of us, you deserve the spot.
Old 09/18/2010, 09:25   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,790
*checking posts* he's a good moderator in the past.. he deserves to get the job again. a BIG YES for you.
Old 09/18/2010, 18:20   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
KA took over for me when i stepped down due to my schooling. He still came to me now and then when he needed help even tho i wasnt a mod anymore. He has my respect and if i ever do step down again he is defantly on my list of people to reccomend. Its a short list of all of 2 people...lol
Old 09/23/2010, 17:21   #8

elite*gold: 0
A Huge YES
Old 09/27/2010, 12:00   #9

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
added
Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread