Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 06:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Application [The Black Market, Silkroad Online, Off Topic, Fortnite]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1000
Application [The Black Market, Silkroad Online, Off Topic, Fortnite]

Hello Elitepvper's crew and staff!

About Me:
My name is Muhammed, I am 20 years of age, and I am currently studying computer science at university. My hobbies include designing and moderating. Because of the fact that I have been active on the Elitepvper's scene for a long while (I am spending a large portion of my time here daily), I would like to assist the staff, tidy the thread/forums, and moderate the general activities on the site.

Why Choose Me?
There are numerous reasons and benefits that I have over other applicants, such as...

Moderative Standpoint :
Control is not an issue for me, firstly. In the toughest of situations, I can stand affirmative to role, and moderate unbiasedly. As I see it, an individual who is breaking the rules causes disturbances on the forum ruins others' experiences. I can prevent these types of disturbances from occuring from:
  • Being active and supervising every aspect of the forum.
  • Fairly moderating and enforcing the rules of Elitepvpers and the forums/thread across the platform. And finally
  • Conducting myself professionally, mature and calm in heated situations, and handling them per the rules.
User Interactions :
Excluding the moderator aspects of the tasks, I'm also helpful and skilled individual. I can assist new players, guide members, and interact with users in a respectful and kind manner.
Previous Moderation Jobs / Market Experience
Regarding "The Black Market," not only is it the largest and most interactive portion of Elitepvpers, the base is also similar to the majority of my business. Before involved in computer science, I had a background in retail and buying/reselling, which is a MAJOR portion of Elitepvpers. I've also owned several Silkroad Online private servers, so I have a good outlook on the economical portions. With my trustable and friendly background, I'm also suitable for transactions requiring middlemen. I've also been active in moderating, designing, and administrating popular servers and communities, such as Silkroad Society and Spectre Online.

Maturity :
In general, I have always been a calm and mature person. I very rarely have swings of anger or depression, but when/if I do, I will not show these emotions on the forum in a public environment. It is against my moral code to show anything less than my best in a public environment, especially one that I am employed in.

Language and Literary Skills :
In addition to speaking, reading, and writing English fluently, I also know Arabic and French. Regarding Arabic, it is my native language (I am Egyptian) and I read, write, and speak it daily. Regarding French, I studied the language for several years of my schooling, and I am literate in reading and writing French.

If you have any inquires regarding my application, please, do not hesitate to contact me. As usual, feedback is also appreciated in responses. Thanks!

Regards,

Old 09/12/2018, 21:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
You can help people without being an moderator as well

Old 09/12/2018, 23:41   #3

elite*gold: 1
That you have time now is good but it can change at any time, a fat no from me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZΞDStorm View Post
If I see one of my friends break a rule, I will still punish them.
Irrelevant, that's your duty, does not match the application to say that in my opinion.

Why me -> Is not decisive, it isn't enough for me. You just said some random shet tbh.

Sincerely
Old 09/13/2018, 00:46   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azpherus View Post
I'm already helping them without being moderator as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apere View Post

Irrelevant, that's your duty, does not match the application to say that in my opinion.

Why me -> Is not decisive, it isn't enough for me. You just said some random shet tbh.

Sincerely
With all respect, The application should contain everything about you.

Thank you in advance !

Old 09/13/2018, 15:19   #5

elite*gold: 48
Received Thanks: 1,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZΞDStorm View Post
Language skills
In addition to the English language, I speak fluent English, I studied french for years at school, Especially I can communicate with the other members in English/Arabic, Since too many members (arabs) are joining Elitepvpers.
trolling or just not smart enough to see your own mistakes in the english language. You're far away from speaking/writing english fluently.

Besides of that I'm not really convinced by your application, that's why I'd say no.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/13/2018, 20:11   #6
CheeseBurger !!

elite*gold: 1751
Received Thanks: 3,042
No ! not mature enough , trolling and encouraging people actually to break the rules on the Sro section.

Old 09/14/2018, 14:55   #7

elite*gold: 900
Although it's always nice to see ambitious users trying to join the team, and putting in time, work, and effort to achieve that goal, I'd agree with my previous speakers.

Language is basically the most important tool you have in this forum. It enables you to communicate with other users, and is crucial to get your message across (which can be quite challenging at times). I know this is nothing anyone likes to hear but your written language skills don't meet the standards required to properly moderate the sections you're applying for — as far as I'm concerned.

I think your initial motivation is laudable, however, I don't really see you in this position. Good luck anyway!
Old 09/16/2018, 00:31   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidy. View Post
No ! not mature enough , trolling and encouraging people actually to break the rules on the Sro section.
Spidy, I see you're a moderator. In your job description, does it state that you are supposed to tear people down and provide negative feedback BASED ON PERSONAL RELATIONS? In fact, isn't that AGAINST THE RULES OF ELITEPVPERS, and does NOT follow your job title? Also, please provide an example from my application where I am "trolling?" Or, where I am "encouraging people to break the rules of SRO?" Not to mention, this is NOT SRO, it is Elitepvpers. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azpherus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apere View Post

Sincerely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewfire View Post
trolling or just not smart enough to see your own mistakes in the english language. You're far away from speaking/writing english fluently.

Besides of that I'm not really convinced by your application, that's why I'd say no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destrox View Post
Although it's always nice to see ambitious users trying to join the team, and putting in time, work, and effort to achieve that goal, I'd agree with my previous speakers.

Language is basically the most important tool you have in this forum. It enables you to communicate with other users, and is crucial to get your message across (which can be quite challenging at times). I know this is nothing anyone likes to hear but your written language skills don't meet the standards required to properly moderate the sections you're applying for — as far as I'm concerned.

I think your initial motivation is laudable, however, I don't really see you in this position. Good luck anyway!
P.S. - To all previous comments based on my old application, a short statement for you. In no way am I trying to excuse that I poorly wrote my application, nor gain sympathy for my reasoning for miswriting, but, I wrote the application poorly, originally, for several reasons.

1.) I was having an "off day." For me, September 11th was a stressful day. A long day of courses, woke up late, and I was exhausted.
2.) I had a lack of focus while writing my original application, aka, doing it between classes, and writing carelessly and rushing.
3.) Constant disturbances.

In no way do I find this application or the job in itself as a joke, which is why I took the time to rewrite and focus on it.

« What is 'Level 2'?/ Was ist 'Level 2'? | Bewerbung[Allgemein] »