Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 15:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Bewerburng] Silkroad Online / CoMA

Discussion on [Bewerburng] Silkroad Online / CoMA within the Joining e*pvp forum part of the General category.

Old 03/12/2013, 22:33   #31

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Quote:
Originally Posted by ²²Rock²² View Post
You're spamming in sro sections and actually i wont spam for nothing and i do not post for some words and as i have seen you're currently trying to help them and i do really appreciate that but, you're not helping at all just spamming.
But, last question? Why you can't deal with it when someone says no or even giving you a advice to be better? as i have seen you're just pressing thanks for those who said yes but, for those who have said no or told you a advice you don't press thanks or even telling them thank you for the advice, that's other reason why you can't be a moderator.
- No hard feelings! -> I do not even know you or anything just telling you a advice! nothing more
| The application is great |
Regards
Hey Rock, and It's okay, no hard feelings taken

And yeah, that's another thing that I need to watch out on. I do try my best to help people, whether I succeed or fail. If somebody posts a server with no backlink, I'll tell them, give them the link and report it. Another situation, if somebody has an error and doesn't explain it in detail, I'll ask for a picture or a more explained detail so I can know exactly what error/problem it is so I can give a correct answer. Anything else that I'm doing is linking users to correct sections, joining in discussions, creating discussions and etc.

I agree with your comment and I see your point of view, if I logged in one day and saw that 1 user posted in 5-10 threads, I would think immediately 'spam!' and I'm taking all what you've said into account, and going to attempt to change that.

Thank you!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/12/2013, 22:50   #32

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
Were you away then you're back or you came from another section ? apparently I'd say yes
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/12/2013, 23:26   #33

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 1,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
Hey Rock, and It's okay, no hard feelings taken

And yeah, that's another thing that I need to watch out on. I do try my best to help people, whether I succeed or fail. If somebody posts a server with no backlink, I'll tell them, give them the link and report it. Another situation, if somebody has an error and doesn't explain it in detail, I'll ask for a picture or a more explained detail so I can know exactly what error/problem it is so I can give a correct answer. Anything else that I'm doing is linking users to correct sections, joining in discussions, creating discussions and etc.

I agree with your comment and I see your point of view, if I logged in one day and saw that 1 user posted in 5-10 threads, I would think immediately 'spam!' and I'm taking all what you've said into account, and going to attempt to change that.

Thank you!
After this reply.
I'd like to say yes!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/12/2013, 23:34   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
Were you away then you're back or you came from another section ? apparently I'd say yes
I'll explain it to you;

I've never been "in-active" in the Silkroad section, I just said that because I didn't post as much and etc. And nope, 99.5% of my posts are all dedicated to the silkroad section. I'd say the times I wasn't posting/reporting were 2008-2010. After that, I was incredibly active.
Old 03/26/2013, 03:47   #35

elite*gold: 0
well great app , i'd say yes

"a veteran from the silkroad section D: "
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2013, 11:24   #36

Thank you @amrosyl!
Old 04/27/2013, 21:40   #37

Application is re-opened!
Old 04/30/2013, 19:53   #38

elite*gold: 20
Great ^^
Old 04/30/2013, 19:57   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkynagy View Post
Great ^^
Thanks man
Old 04/30/2013, 20:36   #40

Received Thanks: 1,118
The silkroad section is way too active to be properly maintained by only one Moderator. Since there aren't any other suitable applications I'd vote to give him a chance to prove himself as a valuable choice.

And I'd like to see a mod that judges better over comprehension-depending posts.. english as his mother tongue would be therefore quite advantageous..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/30/2013, 22:20   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceAmStiel View Post
The silkroad section is way too active to be properly maintained by only one Moderator. Since there aren't any other suitable applications I'd vote to give him a chance to prove himself as a valuable choice.

And I'd like to see a mod that judges better over comprehension-depending posts.. english as his mother tongue would be therefore quite advantageous..
Probably the most grammatically correct and intense reply to an application I've ever seen! Thanks man!
Old 05/04/2013, 16:56   #42

Yes from me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2013, 17:00   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulxxxx View Post
Yes from me.
Thanks man, much appreciated
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/05/2013, 14:45   #44

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
#Ja
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/05/2013, 14:48   #45

I can vouch for Creationist. As i know him he is a friendly and honest guy and it would be nice to have him as a mod here!!
Thanks
1 User