Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Infestation
You last visited: Today at 08:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Outbreak MMO | Bandit AI | Weather System! | PVP Maps! | Custom Map!

Discussion on Outbreak MMO | Bandit AI | Weather System! | PVP Maps! | Custom Map! within the Infestation forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Outbreak MMO | Bandit AI | Weather System! | PVP Maps! | Custom Map!

Hello guys, Corbin here, with my last server i'm going to ever release.

The name (From the title of this thread) Is Outbreak: Emulator Version. It's an "Emulator Version" Because i have a standalone in Unreal Engine 4 In the works.

What are the features you mast ask? Well.. I wouldn't ruin the surprise, however, i will say that Colorado has been completely removed until further notice, and we have our new map "Monroe" That will always be built on. Now, from the title, you'll see "Civilian Loot Only" Yes, this is true. To an extent. You can only find civilian weapons, and gear (They've all been buffed) And the only way to get Military grade gear, is to go and Kill Bandit AI. Right now, there is only ONE AI Base in Monroe.

I'm spoiling too much. Anyways, here's out Dedicated Server specs, (We're ready for traffic)

64 GB Of DDR3 RAM
CPU E5-1620 V2 @ 3.70 GHZ
2TB Hard Drive
Net Speeds: 1GB Upload and Download. No Joke.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enough talk now, now some visuals
Trailer Below - Yes, the trailer shows military gear, mistake on my end.

Now, here's the website

Forums:

Downloads:

Installer -
Full Client -

Teamspeak: ts.aggressivegaming.org (Move into the Outbreak Guest Sections, and we'll get you situated) ​

ALSO! - Referral System, if you can get an active player, (Over 2 hours played), and he says that you referred him, you'll get 7000 Outbreak Dollars!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Current DEV Team
- m70b1jr - Lead programmer and overall over-seer
- Lucas - Co-Owner and Lead art designer (Thank him for the New HUD )
- Bobsi - Moderator
- ChaseScott - Forums moderator
- TagKnife - Lead anti cheat, overall server work
- SnowNOR - Map "Polisher", and Programmer

I still have some spots open, just PM me if interested.

I hope you guys enjoy what you see ingame.
Good luck surviving.