Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Infestation
You last visited: Today at 10:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DeathZ | ISS EMULATORS | MSKB | UC | EPVP |

Discussion on DeathZ | ISS EMULATORS | MSKB | UC | EPVP | within the Infestation forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DeathZ | ISS EMULATORS | MSKB | UC | EPVP |

Hey guys, I decided to make this thread because many people don't understand how hacks and injecting, game settings and a various different options and abilities of the game and Unknown Cheats forums it self, so therefore I am creating this thread to help everyone out here that does not really know how to do something or how to control or operate something.

The Death Z Anti Cheat

The Death Z Anti-Cheat is constantly changing and improving. Sometimes the Anti-Cheat will be degraded however will be very soon fixed whenever something is found out by Yuri. The Head-Developer or the Owner of the game should I say is quite a clever guy making certain things detectable really easily. But that still doesn't stop every hacker, some of the hackers on this forum are very clever, I don't want to say names because some clever person may be reading this and may be like.. Why did you not include me, but the people that are you should hopefully know who you are.

The only way of hacking the game currently is by creating a bypass or making a overlay hack. Both these things aren't the easiest things in the world to create meaning that the game is almost impossible to hack unless you can code, or you can use source codes which will complicate you if you have NEVER had any experience with coding, so therefore your only option is to wait or get a friend that can code fluently and create you a hack and himself.

One reason why it is really hard to hack in this game is because the game is set to be a invisible process on your computer, meaning that in your Task Manager you will obviously see the Process saying MiniA.Exe however when it comes to actually attempting to inject the hack into the game you will have no luck unless you auto-inject. But lately, or maybe this is just for me... I can't inject into the game because it comes up with the Hack Shield error, or it lets me inject into the game but disconnects me when you join the server, this is simply because of the well built Anti-Cheat for the game.

Help with the game options ( Game Settings - And how to find and adjust )

Many people have been asking how do I change the game's options. But you may wonder now, what options are you talking about? Well, the Full Screen options and simply the games texture options too which may eventually get you to almost No grass.

How do I set the game in Window Mode?

In order to set the game into Window Mode you will have to locate the file below and open the GameSettings file as Notepad and press CTRL+F giving you a search bar so you can type in r_fullscreen. When you press enter, it should simply direct you there and you can switch the fullscreen on and off by renaming the number 0 to 1 or the number from 1 to 0. Then, press CTRL+S and then ALT+F4, more information will be displayed below.

C:\Users\*YOUR USERNAME*\Documents\DeathZ Entertainment\DeathZ
Then edit gamesettings so r_fullscreen = 0. Then make the file Read Only by saving it and right clicking it, Properties and at the bottom it should say "Read only" with a check box and you do it from that

How do I get a new account? ( I'm not 100% Sure if this still works, But try it might just work for you! )

1. Download & Install a program called Spotflux.
2. Put the program on your desktop and close it by using the TaskMGR(Task manager) if it's already open. If the program isn't open just skip to Step 3.
3. Launch the DeathZ Launcher and press Register.
4. Type in a email & password that you do not need, what this means is make your email ( Doesn't have to be @yahoo) and use the password you DO want to use.
5. Now you should see a error saying that you have already registered a account under this email or something identical to that.
6. Launch Spotflux and wait for it to say that you are connected.
7. Go back to the Register form and make a legit E-Mail you want to use & a legit password.
8. Now, you should be ready to go with your brand new account.

If you would like any more information or help about anything, make sure to PM me or reply on this post and I myself will try to help you as much as possible!
Old 11/21/2014, 20:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
Link please