Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Permanent premium NewZ account

Discussion on Selling Permanent premium NewZ account within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Permanent premium NewZ account

Has 3 characters max skill tree and a lot of loot PM me if your trying to buy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling NewZ Account (Permanent Premium)
10/10/2017 - Infestation Trading - 11 Replies
Heyo i'm selling my Account for real money or csgo skins ALL the ARs are full with stanags 30s and i have now 1500 DXs 4 characters have everything (ISS Skill tree) Two characters have 2 blues Used skins: I have a unlootable M4 Dragon King and M4 Revall Skin (only 5 - 10 in the game) I have the heavy chrome / motor helmet chrome / mauser chrome / kstyle chrome / nvg chrome / scar chrome / deagle chrome / blaser neon etc.. Screenshots :
[Selling] Infestation:NewZ Account with permanent premium
04/25/2017 - Infestation Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my NewZ account with permanent premiums I have arround 800 snipers and 3000 ARs Skins Applied : Armors I have all normal skins and this is the "main" skins on guns, i have a lot more that i don't use.. Heavy Armor: -Red Dragon
Selling Newz account with permanent premium
03/01/2016 - Infestation Trading - 6 Replies
The account is permanent premium (worth 100$ on Newz site) It has 1 character with full ISS skill tree with 2 blue skills over 2000 AR's loaded with Stanags 30's and 1600 stanags 30's more over 400 kstyle and 200 customs 300 dxs Obviously you will go first and i'm only asking for 20$ Thank you.