Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cheap GD 0.20m

Discussion on cheap GD 0.20m within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 14
cheap GD 0.20m

Welcome to my GD selling thread

Rules/Method:
1. Buyer MUST go first.
2. Payment Method: Paypal
3. Payment is in USD.
4. If anything goes wrong with the transaction on my end, you will be issued a full refund to your bank account including any transfer fees. However, I am not responsible for anything that goes wrong on your end of the deal.
5. You acknowledge and accept these terms.

Please PM me (with your skype details) if you are interested or have any questions.
Current gd stock: 370m
Thanks guys and have a great day!
Old 12/18/2017, 21:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 169/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,111
Active Threads have to remain open!

#reopen

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling 20M Runescape GP
12/28/2007 - Runescape Trading - 7 Replies
selling 20m runescape gp I'll do every 1m runescape gp=70M conquer (preferred dragon server)
Make 10/20m profit every hour!
09/30/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 13 Replies
What you need: 50m Level 50 Water or Trojan Unique Level 40 Backsword (if Water) Unique Level 40 Blade (if Trojan) Buy one of the above uniques to suit your character, buy a db and socket it (So youve just spent about 40m) Now, sell the backsword for 60m. Ive HONESTLY made, all last night testing this 100m+ from last night, all by buying a unqiue backsword for 500k, socketing it and claiming its mana and selling for 60m. People are dumb, exploit the system.
20m for free
04/19/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 57 Replies
Ok i've made my fair amount of easy money by doing this so it's time to share now :D Some meteor tears are glitched, in stead of 'amount: 1' they say 'amount: 100'. Just to be clear, these are just normal tears, you DONT get 20 met tear bags when you try to open it. That is what you're going to tell people though ;) People dont see it and sell them for the price of normal met tears. Buy them whenever you see them. Step 1, get multi client.
Suche WoW Account biete 20m Ragnarok euro Chaos!
12/07/2005 - World of Warcraft - 5 Replies
Jup, das angebot sind 20m in EuRO Chaos. Ich brauche nur einen WoW Account der Funktioniert und Bezahlt ist. Es ist egal ob etwsa oben ist. Wen was oben ist sollte es von Onyxia sein xD Wer interesse hat, bitte posten. Mfg 1q2w3e