Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEWZ I would like to buy chrome set

Discussion on NEWZ I would like to buy chrome set within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NEWZ I would like to buy chrome set

If you guys have chrome set, like Heavy, moto helmet, kstyle nvg. pm me.
Old 06/11/2017, 21:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
add me on skype new z sell GD ADD me or reedkox
Old 06/11/2017, 21:04   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
i sell all skins. Notice my rep and join date, im legit. Skype: jack.macdonald12

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] NewZ | Buy Heavy & NVG Chrome + Small Invisible Backpack
05/08/2016 - Infestation Trading - 2 Replies
I want to buy Heavy Chrome NvG Chrome & Small Invsible Backpack. i have 9 csgo keys Chrome 3 not going first only trade per request a trade.
[Buying] Would buy PBE account and RP (would pay 20 euro PSC)
04/15/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I look for an trusted account seller who offers some cheap pbe account. And I would like to buy Riot points for an amount of 20 EURO PSC... hit me up with your offers. Server is EUW. Sorry if the title is confusing.
[Selling] NewZ Account! (Invis bp, 5 Hardened Guys, Chrome set, Redstalkers, heavy's)
02/01/2016 - Infestation Trading - 1 Replies
Hey there, i'm selling my whole NewZ account. I'm gonna go back to iss thai, so i want to sell my whole account with the following items / skins. (Chrome Heavy, Chrome Kstyle, Aug Sharkattack, Redstalkers, invis bp skin, Alot of skins on almost every gun, because i've been playing this game ever since it came out. Check gyazo links for the items: Dont have that much meds, cuz i sold alot! https://gyazo.com/e81c749bce2b90b816f5595f6af3665 8 ...
[Buying] Hey I would like to buy a Max Set Acc
01/10/2016 - Combat Arms Trading - 1 Replies
Hey I would like to buy a Max Set Acc on Europe NOT NA Contact me on skype: robin132132 Price: €50-100 PSC
I would like to play on a high elo account 1 game. Would pay money (lol)
08/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey guys! I just wanted to see how it is to play in high elo. So I wanted to ask if someone here would give me a chance to play on his Dia1 account. I know what you think - "He is just a scammer lol" but we could do it this way: You verify your E-Mail so I couldnt change the password or you type the data over teamviewer in the client yourself. I would pay but dont know what it would cost so offer your price pls :)