Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell 100k GC in InfectZ !

Discussion on Sell 100k GC in InfectZ ! within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sell 100k GC in InfectZ !

Stuff of infectz wiped all snipers, gi, rep, exp and etc.
Game start today.
They refund our gc gd.
I want to sell :

Can sell a half for 10$
For all i want 20$

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
sell account infectz 5 euros
02/28/2016 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
Hello ! Sell account infectz 5 euros! my stuff: https://gyazo.com/c8e1e2c1d079907c3687d8ab490ece66 skype: marvin.gwada or send me pm in elite pvpers.
Sell Items In InfectZ For Real Money
02/17/2016 - Infestation Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, as i said, im selling gear for the emulator InfectZ for real money. I use PAYPAL only and im not going first. Add me on skype if u want to talk busines :mofo: benzi(epvp)SellGear)
Sell InfectZ Stuff/Acc
02/17/2016 - Infestation Trading - 6 Replies
If U intersted add me on skype so we can talk about the prices. I have lots of good skins as well :) Im pretty cheap! :D Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot
Want to sell account in InfectZ ! ( Emulator of WarZ)
02/08/2016 - Infestation Trading - 1 Replies
Sup guys, im just want to sell whole account in InfectZ, emulator of WarZ. Want money. Offer me below or on the pm's. Have a nice day ! Screen of GI : https://gyazo.com/53cf9a315310a9b79cc1755d845cb872 Price - 20$
Sell InfectZ Acc
05/19/2015 - Infestation Trading - 4 Replies
Sell my infectz Acc with premium for still 24 days I'm asking for 10 $ cuz of my items + premium (only 4k you can still change the name of the char ) I dont go first only if high rep skype :dawid.sniper I accept only paypal / send to family or frend