Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Got Hacked Asking for help from kind ppl

Discussion on Got Hacked Asking for help from kind ppl within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Got Hacked Asking for help from kind ppl

Hello, my main account got hacked, and they took all my snipers, ammo for it, all kinds of meds, shields, my 40m gamedollar, all skins i was selling, basicly everhtyhing with value

So im asking if there is anyone who wanna donate to me, snipers/ammo/meds/shields

matsao95 - skype
Old 01/20/2017, 13:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

RIP
Old 01/20/2017, 13:58   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

if they took your money contact newz they can track game dollars and ban the guy who took it
Old 01/20/2017, 14:02   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 26
Ehm just read the Rules/Panel information They clearly said that they wont help anyone who got hacked
Old 01/20/2017, 14:12   #5

yes

Yeah i did contact them, havent gotten any replys yet, its the whole reason they switched to gamedolalar instead of dx
Old 01/20/2017, 18:51   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 400
Received Thanks: 19,503
Nope
/closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Würdet ihr ein Kind zeugen um das bereits kranke Kind zu retten...? (Leukämie)
04/28/2013 - Off Topic - 97 Replies
Ich gucke gerade mit meiner Freundin "Beim Leben meiner Schwester" und wir diskutieren darüber, ob wir das selber machen würden... Thema des Films: Familie, 3 Kinder. Das zweite Kind hat Leukämie und das dritte Kind wurde mit dem Gedanken gezeugt, dass ihre Kranke Schwester per Blutspende, Rückenmarkspende etc. "retten" kann. Das erste Kind kam als Spender nicht infrage. Ich meine, dass man das nicht mit diesen Gedanken tun sollte. Man "opfert" das neue Kind, nur weil man als Elternteil...
[Discussion] About what kind of servers succes and what kind of servers fail
07/13/2012 - SRO Private Server - 40 Replies
Yo guys, of course we all know after chernobyl released the vsro files, tons of servers were created, 90% of them failed and only 10% of them succeeded , its an open discussion about how to have a successful server, in ma opinion, the better management, the better the server is. For example, OverLimits sro got the most awesome things ever, a real job-based server with an anti-abuse system (dunn wanna talk anymore about it so it doesn't turn into an ad.) PlaySRO got nothing special at all, they...
[HACKED]Sony hacked again - 93,000 accounts compromised with brute-force attack
10/20/2011 - User Submitted News - 38 Replies
Hallo leute. Leider auf einglish. Sony wurde erneut durch eine Brutforce attacke gehackt. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lt_f6xgP5Ls/TpWILcdVo5I /AAAAAAAADHk/9Szq7hva_CQ/s640/Untitled.jpg Sony has warned users against a massive bruteforce attack against PlayStation and Sony network accounts. The attack – which used password and user ID combinations from an unidentified third-party source – succeeded in compromising 60,000 PlayStation Network and 33,000 Sony Online Entertainment network...