Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Full skill tree accounts

Discussion on Full skill tree accounts within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Full skill tree accounts

Hello! If you do not feel like taking all that time to get full skill tree, don't worry! I am now selling accounts that have full skill tree besides the new added skill tree features such as golden bullets. I can also get you hardened or full skill tree on YOUR own personal account. Contact me through skype if you are interested. I am also selling dx and many other things pretty cheap.

I only do paypal
Skype name: Ice_Breaker1417

Good Trading!

Also, it would be great if you trade with me to leave positive feedback so I can have some type of rep on my new account! Thanks!

Tags
newz account

« SELLING AIRDROPS from Verified Seller | WTS CHEAP GAME DOLLAR »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] ISS Account with 1 (full skill tree)
12/04/2014 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
Give me your price, the account must be never cheated and i will pay with paypal. I can buy too accounts with 2-3 characters hardened Is not necessary items Add skype: qaoxwnz
[Buying] full skill tree account
08/09/2014 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
looking for an account with full skill tree characters. pm me with what you have. Paypal only and must request a trade. ty
[Selling] Account with 5 Full SKill Tree Characters
05/05/2014 - Infestation Trading - 2 Replies
I have an empty account with 5 hardened Chars and willing to sell it for a good price. Will only trade with trade request and a middleman since i got some trust issues and not a lot of rep. add my skype xgoldy97 you get the serial and full email access You pay the middleman in case he needs a fee.
[Buying] Acc with full-skill tree chars
04/27/2014 - Infestation Trading - 5 Replies
Hey, I'm searching for some acc with at least 2 full skilled chars, without any loot. Make me offers ! My skype: michal.muller ...or just PM me.
[Selling] ISS Account with full skill tree
02/16/2014 - Infestation Trading - 3 Replies
Hello everyone, I am looking for an account with full powers. I do not care items, weapons ... I just want the account, if possible with the mail account. I'm not necessarily looking for all the characters in full at least 2 of 5 Thank you :)