Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3 air drops and dx selling

Discussion on 3 air drops and dx selling within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
3 air drops and dx selling

Hi i selling
-i have now 600k dx and 2 air drops
1 air drops = 5$
add me on skeyp :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] selling dxs and air drops
12/25/2016 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
Selling dxs and airdrops dx 1 mil -30 x1 airdrop -7.5$ add me skype dave bub pic is a skeleton
The Ultimate Guide To Selling Farming Drops For Insane Profits
07/04/2014 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Hey yall. This guide covers the farming portion of a complete auction house strategy that brings in thousands of gold daily. I first posted it at the ********* forums. And thought it would make a nice home here as well. Here we go. http://i.epvpimg.com/JqUSg.png While some may feel the title is a bit misleading, the core of this post isn’t very far off. It will give you enough ammunition to take you from selling barely any farm drops, to selling thousands of golds in BOE’s every...
[Frage] wegen den Drops, bzw Drops einstellen!
10/25/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hallo, ich hab lange probiert die Alternativdrops perfekt einzufügen bzw. einzustellen. Aber leider nur gescheitert. Nun meine Frage: - Wie kann ich die Drops wie auf .de einstellen, sprich: Schwarzer Ork Ich möchte es nicht so haben, sondern so in der Art. Muss ich dazu das komplett in der Mob_Drop_Item.txt einstellen, oder geht das einfacher bzw. schneller?
WTB rare drops Mid Uth (dragon,worm,glacier giant , taj drops)
09/08/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
as title says PM me what you have got and how much u want for it. Ta . Paying Paypal or Plats in game.