Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling tons of Legendaries

Discussion on Selling tons of Legendaries within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling tons of Legendaries

I am selling a ton of Legendaries in Shattered Skies.

Selling:
Krakens: 2: 5/5 Krakens 15
Aggressor: 4: 5/5 Aggressor 10 1: 2/5 Aggressor 4
Zarfelt: 1 Zarfelt 5/5 8
Corpse Grinder: 5/5 8 1/5 Corpse Grinder 1
Ceypt Keeper: 2 5/5 Crypt Keeper 15
Sindals Wulfsabre: 4 5/5 Sindals Wulfsabre 12 1 4/5 Wulfsabre 9
Bulletstorm: 3 5/5 Bulletstorm 12
Lord Deimos: 4 5/5 20
Aratix: 5 5/5 Aratix 6

I only accept Paysafecard or Steamcash.
I dont go first.
Add me on skype: andimator13 for more questions!
Old 11/07/2016, 19:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i want the aggresor 5/5 crypt

i want aggressor and kraken and corpse

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling TONS Of Legendaries / Meds / Armor (Shattered Skies)
08/19/2016 - Infestation Trading - 5 Replies
Rules: - I DO NOT Go First (only if you have good rep) - Payment must be on Paypal + Family/Friends + Note: '' I declare that I am the rightful owner of the account. I revoke all rights to this payment in terms of chargeback. I also revoke any right to dispute this payment, because I am paying Virtual Goods that I already received '' - You must add my Skype if you want to trade: samikiller09 - Minimum 10$ Purchase ...
[Selling] GW2 Account Original Owner, 12k AP, Tons of Legendaries, lvl 80s
01/15/2016 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
The legendaries include Bolt, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies, Bifrost, The minstrel. I am the original owner and am looking to let this account go for a decent offer. I've been playing this game since release and i have the full information to the account. Please dont try to scam me as i am very wary. I am completely legit and will provide screenshots upon request! Pm me or reply here with a way to contact you (skype preferably) so we can talk about this account. P.S. i'm new to...
01/01/2016 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
The legendaries include Bolt, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies, Bifrost, The minstrel. I am the original owner and am looking to let this account go for a decent offer. I've been playing this game since release and i have the full information to the account. Please dont try to scam me as i am very wary. I am completely legit and will provide screenshots upon request! Pm me or reply here with a way to contact you (skype preferably) so we can talk about this account. P.S. i'm new to...
11/19/2015 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 4 Replies
The legendaries include Bolt, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies, Bifrost, The minstrel. I am the original owner and am looking to let this account go for a decent offer. I've been playing this game since release and i have the full information to the account. Please dont try to scam me as i am very wary. I am completely legit and will provide screenshots upon request! Pm me or reply here with a way to contact you (skype preferably) so we can talk about this account. P.S. i'm new...
Selling War Z Account - Tons of Rares- Tons of Experience Points - 1 W/ All Skills
05/10/2013 - Infestation Trading - 4 Replies
Done