Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ISS WORLD - GUNS AND MEDS!

Discussion on ISS WORLD - GUNS AND MEDS! within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ISS WORLD - GUNS AND MEDS!

As the title say i wanna buy a lot of guns and meds for ISS World, I have 85$ to spend, send me offers via private message or skype.

skype frankdj111

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trading Stanags, meds, and guns for other Ammo
03/27/2015 - Infestation Trading - 1 Replies
I want to trade stanag, stanag guns, meds, and possibly snipers for mp7, aa12, 12ga, mp5, bizon and deagle ammo and guns. Also want crossbow ammo and frag grenades. Skype ID: dynedarklore If interested skype me or PM me
trading for stanags/meds/stanag guns
11/11/2014 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
i am looking for dx's/stanags and imi tars and sigs. i am also looking for customs. i got x2 aw's x1 vss x5 m107's x2 srg x4 mausers
Guns/Meds Shop
10/27/2014 - Infestation Trading - 1 Replies
Skype: razerpro2013 I do not go first, I only accept paypal! All trades will be done at Blue Ridge *#* = items in stock M107 = 0.50empty *1* --------------------------------------------- VSS = 0.50 empty *2*
Lots of thing to trade for PAYPAL. #~ (Snipers/Meds/Ammo/Guns..)
01/16/2014 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
Hey everybody, I'm selling my ISS's Items, got a lot of thing. I know that I have no reputation here, but already done a lot of trade for items, money (Paypal), or GC. I won't drop first, so I expect to met someone/people(s) who will be gentle, comprehensive and who will trust me, to go first. I only accept payment: -- Paypal. (and only in euros (€)) Conditions: -- All Paypal payment need to be send as family/friend -- Safe Zone: Blue Ridge
[WTB] Bulk Infestation Guns/Armor/Meds
01/15/2014 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
Only offer me in BULK , Looking for high rep traders only , Give me a good price to! Offer meee! Payment via Paypal.