Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[newZ] Selling 100k dx and i might sell my account.

Discussion on [newZ] Selling 100k dx and i might sell my account. within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[newZ] Selling 100k dx and i might sell my account.

Got custom chrome, heavy fun, nvg chrome, moto chrome, erkulas wand, sig black, ots black learned. Also got 200k dx. 100 sets of armor, 50 sigs, 3vss, 2000 stang 30s, 1000 riots and other ARs. SEND offers not sure if im gonna sell. Or comment offers or for more info.

has premium for a month too

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling 100k dx NewZ
12/08/2016 - Infestation Trading - 5 Replies
Hello , I'm selling 100k (100,000 ) dx in the Newz game for $ 70 , you can pay me by paypal , terms of returns are not accepted. here is my steam so that you communicate with me: Steam Community :: Titan Macro
Sell NewZ account
02/03/2016 - Infestation Trading - 2 Replies
Selling NewZ account contact on skype for info i got a good GI and good rep :) skype: sleezy2000 And i have chrome skins on the account :) I have lots of rare skins on it.
Sell The NewZ Account
01/30/2016 - Infestation Trading - 1 Replies
Hello i sell my The NewZ Account with 2400 GC and some Gamedollars and Items 1 Char with Hardned Make Offers GC CAN SPEND TO SERVERS ! Screens : epvpImg: Don't read the site title, upload images! epvpImg: We <3 elitepvpers and cookies! epvpImg: le image upload ^_^ epvpImg: Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya! epvpImg: We <3 elitepvpers and cookies! epvpImg: play less, UPLOAD MOAR!
NewZ [SELL] [ACCOUNT]
12/25/2015 - Infestation Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I sell my hole NewZ account since I will be not able to play anymore. This account have those stuffs: http://www2.pic-upload.de/thumb/29176392/ffffffff .png 2 Characters are fully skilled. The rest are just loot & tradelounge character.