Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling Fire Dragon Riot Shield for Gc

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Selling Fire Dragon Riot Shield for Gc

Today I'm selling my dear friend fire dragon shield!

Tags
riot, riot shield, shield, trading

« SELLING DX ONLY ADD ME | Buying Military Rucks »

Similar Threads
Short question on Fire Shield Emperor.
01/05/2016 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 0 Replies
Hello, Short question: Fire Shield Emperor manage's on many server to stop all debuffs from Chinese weapon skills but not from the debuffing series of Force and Warlock. Is that normal they cannot get Dull from shield crush and stats from blader chains? Hope someone can explaine me how this works.
Selling Dragon Slayer Pantheon and Riot Ward Skins
09/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Accepting Paypal. Open to offers. Add me on Skype: Zyenio Selling cheap to bulk buyers. Not giving away vouch copies.
[Selling] Selling gold an Dragon Balls on Fire
04/07/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hey. As the title states, gold and DBs to sell on Fire. Price of gold is 60$/kkk (billion) and DBs 1,8$/DB. Currently in stock around 2,5kkk and 40DBs. We can also supply pretty fast, so big orders are welcome. Payment via PayPal.
Twin BS/ BS+Shield on a fire!?
02/22/2013 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
Hey guys, while i'm playing on FuriousCo, I've noticed some BR's playing an a FireSaint Holding either 2 BS and zapping almost 10k on other characters, and also Fire's holding BS + shield and equiping the shield on and off. How is this possible? I made a pure ninja holding 2 BS as a duals and I zap 9k on everyone, including Nobles :D But regardless, i want to use Tornado skill :D Anyway, they say its a bug they found, in which you can also equip a 2 hander along with a 1 hander and using only...
[VSRO] CH FIRE SHIELD - EMPEROR 1 BUG
05/03/2012 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 0 Replies
how to fix this bug ? when i try to up the Fire Shield - Emperor skill it stopped at only 1 up and no more ups how to fix it . if there a query or something else fixes this skill ?? please share ?