Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rare Guns for Sale!

Discussion on Rare Guns for Sale! within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rare Guns for Sale!

Guns For Sale
Cheaper than all other shops!
VSS Vintorez - Offer
Blaser R93 - Offer
RA H23 - Offer
AWM - Offer

Payment

I will take paypal and/or sniper rifle ammo (.338, AWM .338, or VSS ammo)
It can be a mix of the two or just one of them.

Reminders

Check back later for updates. I will be adding new guns almost every day.

Contact Me

PM on this forum.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS LT.9 NA ACCOUNT With Rare Guns ( XP Guns )
09/16/2014 - CrossFire Trading - 2 Replies
Im new here but im not stupid , im not gonna trade with scammers so if you going to try to scamm dont waste your/my time. Im bizz , im a well-known player in the community , i did WCG and stuff but im retired from the game. You can see the acc and guns here : Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details I have 3x 100$ XP GUNS and some expensive guns. I have 1k ZP left and 30k ZP BONUS on the website. Im looking for 300$ in CS Skins or Prepaid Steam Cards.
[Trading] AvA Acc With Rare AP Guns
02/13/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi. I am trying to get another ava account that suits me a little bit more than this one. I can't tell you for sure what I want, but a high level, good s/d, xm8, and some good AP guns will a good start. OMM or you go first. If you can't trust me with my vouchers then why are you here. Post you account offers (with screen shots) please. Have a good day. My Screen Shots : imgur: the simple image sharer Skype: randy.julia102910 if you cant find me then give me your skype and i'll find you.
[WTS] FLT 4 | Rare guns | Legit
07/28/2013 - Alliance of Valiant Arms - 4 Replies
Hi guys, I'm selling my main because I don't have anymore time for it. I'm kind off stoping AVA to focus on other things & because of RL problems. Account price starts at 30$. ACCOUNT: Stats:
[B] Rare Guns [S] e*G
04/13/2013 - Infestation Trading - 14 Replies
Moin liebe Com., ich eröffne hier meinen Shop mit Rare Guns, welche ihr unten sehen werdet. Ich werde nur eGold akzeptieren, nicht PSC oder ähnliches. Bei sehr guten Trade angeboten werde ich auch diese nicht ausschlagen! Es wird dann wie folgt ablaufen: Ihr fragt nach und macht mir ein Angebot.
1st LT With Rare guns for trade
09/07/2012 - CrossFire Trading - 11 Replies
Account link : Z8Games post your offers