Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[H] CSGO skins [W] ISS items

Discussion on [H] CSGO skins [W] ISS items within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[H] CSGO skins [W] ISS items

currently only have 2 skins but i get more and more

Famas | Pulse FT
Ak-47 | Emerald Pinstripe FT with 4 stickers
Old 01/01/2015, 16:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
what you wont for ak ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Csgo Skins For items
12/10/2014 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
I will not go first so don't ask if you wont go first thanks and i have a Case hardened flip knife well worn a awp asiimov battle scarred looks field tested and a Fire serpent well worn please offer fair prices thnks -MoRRiFyy
CSGO SKINS FOR ISS ITEMS
11/12/2014 - Infestation Trading - 3 Replies
HAVE A BIG INVENTORY! 200 EURO+ OFFERRR NEED SNIPERS SNIPER AMMO ARMOR MEDS
[W] CSGO Skins [H] ISS items
10/01/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
I Want CS:GO Skins, I only trade with ISS Items, don't want to pay real money for those, don't contact me with hose kind of offers. I'm looking for every type of skins (of course I don't want to be flooded by 100 .5 cents skins for a large trade but still) so don't be afraid to contact me if you are looking for ISS items I know I'm new to this forum. So for small trade, I don't mind going first IF you already have rep. For larger trade I'd prefer to use one of this site approved middleman...
Iss items for skins in csgo
07/07/2014 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys! Ive stopped playing ISS some months ago but still have some nice stuff back in my iventory like snipers, meds, sigs, armors and shit. Im playing a lot of csgo so i really wanna trade with you guys, i really like skins. and if you offer a knife you got my whole inventory! Add me on steam if interrested: thomas123711 PS: i dont check this very much so add me!!!
[B] ITEMS [S] CSgo Skins
03/03/2014 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo biete ISS Items suche SCGO skins ADD SKYPE : KingMace007