Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I wanna buy your shit. Paying with Paypal.

Discussion on I wanna buy your shit. Paying with Paypal. within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I wanna buy your ****. Paying with Paypal.

Ohai. x)

I want to buy your junk. I'm paying with paypal.

The cheaper you sell to me, the more I buy. (Bulk)
Everything (guns/armor) must be 100% durability and guns must be empty.

I MIGHT buy snipers or higher tier guns if they are cheap. But I'm not really looking for them that much.

I won't send ALL first. I prefer to do small amounts at a time, or you can drop first.

What I'm buying -

Meds (All types)
Junk Guns (M16/M4/M4 Semi)
Customs
NVGS (All types, kystyle, civilian, etc)
Stanags (Preferably cmag 100 rounds)
Military Rucks

To reach me :

a) Post here
b) Skype - caitlynsolara
c) Steam - biancasolara

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] wanna buy boost ( paying per win ) d5 EUNE
10/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Buying eloboost, paying per win. Elo: Diamond 5 gain is ~16 lp Hit me up with prices skype: tomislav.bubnjar1999
WTB PSC codes paying via paypal or webmoney paying+20%
07/14/2014 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
title says all pls add my skype if u want sell it lukas.leida qatar (ricardo costa)
You are Bronze and wanna geht higher without paying? look here !
07/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Ill make it short , iam a Diamond ad/plat mid player (2 accounts) and lookin forwardto start streaming later this day since i get faster internet. iam looking for bronzeaccs (or less) to start my streaming with a "how to get out of elohell" series to get more consistent viewers so i dont boost you "for free" i do it to get viewers, but u dont have to pay anything. i will tell my viewers its my smurf since i dont want to get you or me banned. but this wont happen anyways so dont worry....
[5$] FREE PERSONAL RP METHOD [not paypal or shit] [5$]
02/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
This method requires only a LoL account. You Do not need to Invest or pay money for anything! You make your money back and more after your first attempt. I've used this method 13 times and gotten over $100+ worth of Riot Points This method is NOT THE PayPal CHARGE BACK METHOD NOTE IT IS NOT THE APPLE STORE METHOD All sales are final
WTB 50euro PSC (or 2x 20euro) - Paying Paypal (1.5$paypal > 1$Psc)
07/01/2011 - Trading - 4 Replies
As topic :) - Need cards in EUROS!!! Paying in paypal via EUROS - from unverified acconut with my card on. more rep = i give first less rep = you give first