Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ISS account with atleast 1 fully skilled

Discussion on ISS account with atleast 1 fully skilled within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool ISS account with atleast 1 fully skilled

As the tittle says, i'd like to buy an ISS account with atleast 1 fully skilled character, preferebly a girl, it would also be very nice if it had atelast some items and if it had alot of -reputation, i will not pay in real money, only in CS:GO skins or like a WoW account or something like that. I want it to be an old account with the launcher login, not via Steam. If you want to know more about the items on the picture if the items are "Factory New" or "Field Tested" etc just add me on Skype. Also i'd like a minimum of 1000GC.

Link of all my CS:GO items:

Best regards //Glidarn96

Tags
account, iss, items, trade, warz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Account (atleast 1 skilled character)
11/17/2014 - Infestation Trading - 1 Replies
#BOUGHT
[Buying] CF EU Account with atleast a vip
05/11/2014 - CrossFire Trading - 5 Replies
^topic. Can offer Paypal, psc moneybookers and more. Pm me 1. here to get my skype.:mofo:
[Buying] WTB FULLY SKILLED ACCOUNT
03/28/2014 - Infestation Trading - 2 Replies
Yeah, i want to buy a ISS account with one or 2 full skilled characters. my skype name is kevin.stinson44 you can add me there.
[Selling] Fully Skilled Account
03/27/2014 - Infestation Trading - 4 Replies
Selling an account with: 1. 1 Hardened character and one almost hardened. 2. Assassin with -4000 rep 3. Global is empty 4. Has 300 GC 5. Veteran Account 6. Clean not hacked on 7. Account since alpha.
[Buying] EUW account atleast 30
08/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
As the title says I am willing to buy a level 30 account on euw. I will pay with eoc gp + a pbe account with almost everything on it. My skype is salnits5 for contacts. I will go first to trusted members. Post offers if you want to ^^ UP