Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SELL] Quitting games GI sale [ only set ]

Discussion on [SELL] Quitting games GI sale [ only set ] within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SELL] Quitting games GI sale [ only set ]

13 Vss - 1.2 $ each
7 AWM - 1.4 $ each
5 M107 - 1.1 $ each
3 Blaser - 1.0 $ each

Sniper all set - 33.9 $ => 28 $

74 Sig - 0.25$ each
34 tar - 0.2$ each

Sig tar set - 25.3 $ => 22 $

630 Stanag - each 0.065 $

Stanag 630 set => 40.95 $ => 37 $

SELLING SET ONLY.

YOU PAY FIRST ONLY. JUST ONLY [ DO NOT ADD WHEN YOU WANT ME FIRST]

PAYPAL WITH " TO FRIEND OR FAMILY " ONLY

ADD ON SKYPE : leejeho12

BUMP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Quitting sale
02/16/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Hi everyone who read this :) Im an old player well know in server Venus/Mars, I got my contact if u aint trusting me... I did many trades with Subzero, Reeses, Fire-Queen, etc. I used to play knight online world and made many trade with Dargo, Espatie, LACHAROGNE, z0s, BIPBIP... I use Paypal or Westurn Union Here the items list and caracter : - Small Femele
Quitting Sale
12/09/2012 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
163 Hunter Loads of dshop 170 Summoner +9 Risner armor/gloves +9 Covetous boots/pants MC sum helm +9 160 tb dn full dmg Loads of dshop buffs and other stuff
Epic LoL Accounts For Sale (Quitting Sale)
05/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab360/k92164846 60/Banner.png UPDATED THE PRICES BUY IT NOW! Message to scammers *Please don't waste my time because I won't even try to entertain you or do any transaction with you so please leave this thread and leave the forum* I am selling all of my league of legends accounts, I have given quite a few smurf accounts to my mates but here are the rest of my smurf accounts which I no longer needed because I decided to quite league of legends. I can't...
Quitting Sale
09/06/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 8 Replies
I have decided to quit epvp until after a7, so here is my quitting sale. Lvl 146 Mage -1 costume -gibors -crit ring -increaed Darkeye Lvl 138 Summy -extra inv
-Quitting Sale-
10/12/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
.... #close