Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Top 100 Paragon & 6k rep Assassin w/ GI

Discussion on Top 100 Paragon & 6k rep Assassin w/ GI within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Top 100 Paragon & 6k rep Assassin w/ GI

Hey guys! I've recently lost my interest in the game because of how **** stupid the devs are toward their playerbase, and i'm fed up with it, so i'm selling my account for cheap. I don't follow black market prices, I just want a straight up price for my account

I am willing to do half-and-half (also my favorite drink haha).
The only payments i'm accepting is either
AMAZON GIFT CARDS
or STEAM GIFT CARDS.

I can take PayPal as well if that's okay. I prefer Steam gift cards so I can get CS:GO cases directly.

Here are the screenshots of my account. I can provide more when needed.

I have 30+ snipers and 200+ more AR's in my lockers at Clearview. About 300+ stanags and like 200+ DX.

Please PM me for Skype, we can talk price there.

Thanks guys!
Old 05/10/2014, 19:16   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i think that guy is scamming because of some things.
1) He want to sell his account with lockbox put on clearview.
2) I ask for a photo of the lockbox he say he won't put it because he have logged out
3) i ask for a screenshot of the lockbox he just put that picture: (we can see if its a lockbox or GI)
4) first photo when i asked for the photo of lockbox:

His skype is: thesloppyllama

mysteriously he have another account on the forum with that name......... not the one who creates the post.
Old 05/10/2014, 19:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakopon View Post
i think that guy is scamming because of some things.
1) He want to sell his account with lockbox put on clearview.
2) I ask for a photo of the lockbox he say he won't put it because he have logged out
3) i ask for a screenshot of the lockbox he just put that picture: (we can see if its a lockbox or GI)
4) first photo when i asked for the photo of lockbox:

His skype is: thesloppyllama

mysteriously he have another account on the forum with that name......... not the one who creates the post.
First of all, I just screen shared every possible thing he asked me to do. I screen shared my GI and screen shotted my lockboxes. Then, he proceeds to call me a scammer and refuses to deal with me, like, what?

Yes, congratulations, you find out my skype. It's linked to another forum account? You're stupid. This is the only account i've ever made on ePvP. This guy is obviously a scammer. Don't deal with him. I gave him everything he asked for yet he still calls me scammer. lol.
Old 05/10/2014, 19:30   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesloppyllama View Post
First of all, I just screen shared every possible thing he asked me to do. I screen shared my GI and screen shotted my lockboxes. Then, he proceeds to call me a scammer and refuses to deal with me, like, what?

Yes, congratulations, you find out my skype. It's linked to another forum account? You're stupid. This is the only account i've ever made on ePvP. This guy is obviously a scammer. Don't deal with him. I gave him everything he asked for yet he still calls me scammer. lol.
Nice one, you say to him Scammer because he say to you scammer because you dont send him Screens? Or what?

Mfg Captain Obvious
Old 05/11/2014, 06:19   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainObvious~ View Post
Nice one, you say to him Scammer because he say to you scammer because you dont send him Screens? Or what?

Mfg Captain Obvious
If you could read properly you could have gathered from the post that I sent all information yet he still denied me having true ownership of the account and gear. Pathetic. Read the actual post for once.
Old 05/11/2014, 10:13   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I dont trust you, first of all..

You have a black picture, on your skype.
Probaly a random name. and 4 posts.
You can simply say, send me the money and then just delete us from skype.
I dont wanna waste money, on a dumbfuck like you. if you scam me. It's my money, i dont wanna spend them on nothing <.<

When you say, half-half what does that mean?
And, what about the email that's bound to the account..

I'm ******* not sending it as Familly or friends **** no.
Nobody is gonna do that, i will send a goods or services.. and i wont charge them back, that's just gay. simply if i charge them back, feel free to change the password. and I would love to get the full email accces.

PS. I wont ******* charge them back, dont worry.

EDIT: What ingame clan are you in?
Old 05/11/2014, 18:05   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuffle View Post
I dont trust you, first of all..

You have a black picture, on your skype.
Probaly a random name. and 4 posts.
You can simply say, send me the money and then just delete us from skype.
I dont wanna waste money, on a dumbfuck like you. if you scam me. It's my money, i dont wanna spend them on nothing <.<

When you say, half-half what does that mean?
And, what about the email that's bound to the account..

I'm ******* not sending it as Familly or friends **** no.
Nobody is gonna do that, i will send a goods or services.. and i wont charge them back, that's just gay. simply if i charge them back, feel free to change the password. and I would love to get the full email accces.

PS. I wont ******* charge them back, dont worry.

EDIT: What ingame clan are you in?
Honestly, you don't have to trust me. I don't care if you do. That's just one less potential customer out of 10,000 more. No big deal. It's called the black market for a reason. If you don't like me, get out then. Simple as that?

I prefer not to give out my ingame clan. I'd rather not ruin their reputation.
Old 05/11/2014, 18:12   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 295/0/0
what is his other forum account?
Old 05/11/2014, 19:16   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesloppyllama View Post
Honestly, you don't have to trust me. I don't care if you do. That's just one less potential customer out of 10,000 more. No big deal. It's called the black market for a reason. If you don't like me, get out then. Simple as that?

I prefer not to give out my ingame clan. I'd rather not ruin their reputation.

Accept, my friend request.. on skype.
Old 05/12/2014, 07:50   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuffle View Post
Accept, my friend request.. on skype.
Accepted.

up

up

up