Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?


Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Top 100 Paragon & 6k rep Assassin w/ GI

Discussion on Top 100 Paragon & 6k rep Assassin w/ GI within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Top 100 Paragon & 6k rep Assassin w/ GI

Hey guys! I've recently lost my interest in the game because of how **** stupid the devs are toward their playerbase, and i'm fed up with it, so i'm selling my account for cheap. I don't follow black market prices, I just want a straight up price for my account

I am willing to do half-and-half (also my favorite drink haha).
The only payments i'm accepting is either
AMAZON GIFT CARDS
or STEAM GIFT CARDS.

I can take PayPal as well if that's okay. I prefer Steam gift cards so I can get CS:GO cases directly.

Here are the screenshots of my account. I can provide more when needed.







I have 30+ snipers and 200+ more AR's in my lockers at Clearview. About 300+ stanags and like 200+ DX.

Please PM me for Skype, we can talk price there.

Thanks guys!
thesloppyllama is offline  
Old 05/10/2014, 19:16   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
i think that guy is scamming because of some things.
1) He want to sell his account with lockbox put on clearview.
2) I ask for a photo of the lockbox he say he won't put it because he have logged out
3) i ask for a screenshot of the lockbox he just put that picture: (we can see if its a lockbox or GI)
4) first photo when i asked for the photo of lockbox:


His skype is: thesloppyllama

mysteriously he have another account on the forum with that name......... not the one who creates the post.
kakopon is offline  
Old 05/10/2014, 19:19   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakopon View Post
i think that guy is scamming because of some things.
1) He want to sell his account with lockbox put on clearview.
2) I ask for a photo of the lockbox he say he won't put it because he have logged out
3) i ask for a screenshot of the lockbox he just put that picture: (we can see if its a lockbox or GI)
4) first photo when i asked for the photo of lockbox:


His skype is: thesloppyllama

mysteriously he have another account on the forum with that name......... not the one who creates the post.
First of all, I just screen shared every possible thing he asked me to do. I screen shared my GI and screen shotted my lockboxes. Then, he proceeds to call me a scammer and refuses to deal with me, like, what?

Yes, congratulations, you find out my skype. It's linked to another forum account? You're stupid. This is the only account i've ever made on ePvP. This guy is obviously a scammer. Don't deal with him. I gave him everything he asked for yet he still calls me scammer. lol.
thesloppyllama is offline  
Old 05/10/2014, 19:30   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesloppyllama View Post
First of all, I just screen shared every possible thing he asked me to do. I screen shared my GI and screen shotted my lockboxes. Then, he proceeds to call me a scammer and refuses to deal with me, like, what?

Yes, congratulations, you find out my skype. It's linked to another forum account? You're stupid. This is the only account i've ever made on ePvP. This guy is obviously a scammer. Don't deal with him. I gave him everything he asked for yet he still calls me scammer. lol.
Nice one, you say to him Scammer because he say to you scammer because you dont send him Screens? Or what?

Mfg Captain Obvious
CaptainObvious~ is offline  
Old 05/11/2014, 06:19   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainObvious~ View Post
Nice one, you say to him Scammer because he say to you scammer because you dont send him Screens? Or what?

Mfg Captain Obvious
If you could read properly you could have gathered from the post that I sent all information yet he still denied me having true ownership of the account and gear. Pathetic. Read the actual post for once.
thesloppyllama is offline  
Old 05/11/2014, 10:13   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 181
Received Thanks: 10
I dont trust you, first of all..

You have a black picture, on your skype.
Probaly a random name. and 4 posts.
You can simply say, send me the money and then just delete us from skype.
I dont wanna waste money, on a dumbfuck like you. if you scam me. It's my money, i dont wanna spend them on nothing <.<

When you say, half-half what does that mean?
And, what about the email that's bound to the account..

I'm ******* not sending it as Familly or friends **** no.
Nobody is gonna do that, i will send a goods or services.. and i wont charge them back, that's just gay. simply if i charge them back, feel free to change the password. and I would love to get the full email accces.

PS. I wont ******* charge them back, dont worry.

EDIT: What ingame clan are you in?
Scuffle is offline  
Old 05/11/2014, 18:05   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuffle View Post
I dont trust you, first of all..

You have a black picture, on your skype.
Probaly a random name. and 4 posts.
You can simply say, send me the money and then just delete us from skype.
I dont wanna waste money, on a dumbfuck like you. if you scam me. It's my money, i dont wanna spend them on nothing <.<

When you say, half-half what does that mean?
And, what about the email that's bound to the account..

I'm ******* not sending it as Familly or friends **** no.
Nobody is gonna do that, i will send a goods or services.. and i wont charge them back, that's just gay. simply if i charge them back, feel free to change the password. and I would love to get the full email accces.

PS. I wont ******* charge them back, dont worry.

EDIT: What ingame clan are you in?
Honestly, you don't have to trust me. I don't care if you do. That's just one less potential customer out of 10,000 more. No big deal. It's called the black market for a reason. If you don't like me, get out then. Simple as that?

I prefer not to give out my ingame clan. I'd rather not ruin their reputation.
thesloppyllama is offline  
Old 05/11/2014, 18:12   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

 
elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 295/0/0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,592
Received Thanks: 141
what is his other forum account?
2Awesome. is offline  
Old 05/11/2014, 19:16   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 181
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesloppyllama View Post
Honestly, you don't have to trust me. I don't care if you do. That's just one less potential customer out of 10,000 more. No big deal. It's called the black market for a reason. If you don't like me, get out then. Simple as that?

I prefer not to give out my ingame clan. I'd rather not ruin their reputation.

Accept, my friend request.. on skype.
Scuffle is offline  
Old 05/12/2014, 07:50   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuffle View Post
Accept, my friend request.. on skype.
Accepted.

up

up

up
thesloppyllama is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] PowerLevelMMO | 1-60 = 15$ | HC 1-60 = 30$ | Paragon 1-100 = 75$ | Paragon 2.0 Also
09/02/2014 - Diablo 3 Trading - 14 Replies
Hello EPvPers, PowerLevelMMO.com is now offering powerleveling services for softcore and hardcore characters. http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt150/taintedz /D3tophalf_zpsbfc12c17.png http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt150/taintedz /D3prices_zpsc6d105e0.png Approximate leveling times: 1-60 = 24-36 Hours 1-60 HC = 36-48 Hours Hellfire Ring = 3-6 Hours
Selling empty account with 4000+ rep paragon and 2400+ rep assassin!
01/26/2014 - Infestation Trading - 2 Replies
#sold
[Selling] Paragon 15 Dh Paragon 8 Wizard gear
07/16/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 6 Replies
RazerOwner - Community - Diablo III WTS MY gear add me at skype for more info : oldururum German:: WTS MY Gear mich bei skype für weitere Informationen: oldururum RazerOwner - Community - Diablo III
Assassin Legend | 5713 | Drop 1000 Cps | Assassin | Chi | Poker | Secondary Password
05/20/2013 - CO2 PServer Archive - 1 Replies
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Assassin Legend ------- Monster Drop 1000 Cps Max Level 140
Paragon Leveling Service Me On Account > Fast Paragon Leveling
03/12/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 2 Replies
hello, i offer my paragon leveling service 100% leveld manually. 1-30 vs 200m 1-50 vs 500m 1-60 vs 650m 50-60 vs 200m depending on what level you want the time until completion will be done. i prefer if you have some decent gear so i can do quick runs without any problems. i can use my gear though but then i want half before i start. so far 3 happy customers from 1-50 and 1-30 plus 1-80 barb. we will use a mediator so we both feel safe, i currently did 1-80 at 11 days and i was...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.