Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for A Legendary Infestation Account

Discussion on Looking for A Legendary Infestation Account within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
Looking for A Legendary Infestation Account

Looking to buy an infestation account with a great gi some hardened characters and good ranks and some gc and no bad background history and some gc, will only do trades with trusted members. I 'm looking to pay around 50-100$ for a great account, plus with the email or steam account.

~ I need the email/serial key

~ Add me on skype at peterham8 or just offer below. Deals will be done on skype though and only paypal.
Old 05/05/2014, 08:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I have a Legendary Account, but i havent got a good GI and no hardened Chars. But theres some GC on it. PM me if your interested.
Old 05/05/2014, 12:47   #3

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder_xitus View Post
I have a Legendary Account, but i havent got a good GI and no hardened Chars. But theres some GC on it. PM me if your interested.
Add me if ur in Skype and or pm screenshots