Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Legendary Infestation account ready to PVP!

Discussion on Legendary Infestation account ready to PVP! within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Legendary Infestation account ready to PVP!

Hey, I don't have time to play anymore and I'm willing to part with my "Legendary" WarZ account (which means I bought it for 50 dollars in the early stages of the game). I call it PVP ready, because it has a fairly wide variety of items you can see in the pictures below.

Attributes of the account:
  • Legendary account status (you get a nice star in-game and your name is in a goldish colour, when you write in the in-game chat - which is useful, especially, when trading)
  • Good GI: Fair amounts of AMMO/MEDS/rare AR's (can be seen in pictures)
  • 1x Assassin character
  • The email for the account is one created solely for the game, so you can get the mail with the account - the account is not locked to my Steam-account, because it was bought before WarZ/I:SS was put on Steam.
  • Other than the GI you can already see on the pictures, I also have 5x Lockers in a private server, which is of course to-go with the account.

Images are available in this album on imgur:
- or -
On ElitePVPers own image-share site, if you prefer:

I expect serious offers only, the listed attributes adds to the value of the account and lowballing offers are not wanted. Requesting a trade is a must! I wont go first; if you feel the desire to, we can use a trusted and known middleman from this site (but you will have to get him/her to be our middleman, and pay for it - if needed).

(extra info: account is Premium and has approximately 50,000+ game dollars and a couple hundred GC, it also has all of the character skins bought)

Add me on skype: nijito2
- or PM me on here.
Old 03/05/2014, 16:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
added you