Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling snipers for TF2 keys

Discussion on Selling snipers for TF2 keys within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling snipers for TF2 keys

3 Mauser SP 66
3 VSS
2 M107
2 Mauser SRG Desert
1 Blaser R93
1 AW Magnum

1 sniper for 1 key

Add on skype:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling My Infestation Snipers
10/23/2013 - Infestation Trading - 3 Replies
Sold
Selling Snipers and M4's
08/25/2013 - Infestation Trading - 2 Replies
selling 1x AWM 8 mauser sp 66 8 or so desert 5/7 blazers 1 awm and 47-50 M4's all full
Selling War Z Account *30 snipers* *tons of rares* *decent XP*
05/11/2013 - Infestation Trading - 6 Replies
Looking to sell my War Z account with all the rares ive farmed. In order to purchase my account you must: 1: donate via paypal first before i send you the account 2: send the money as "personal gift" to avoid paypal charge 3: USD only The account has: 1x 50 slot server with 9 days left as of 5/9/13
Selling Warz SNIPERS and other Stuff
12/25/2012 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. We have 100+ weapons available and a lot of ammo. Also melee weapons, MTV forest, NV Googles, Red Dot, Foreward Grip, Kobra... We have M107 and Blasers. The ammount you want, with the ammo you want. Just for a modical price to deal in skype. If you want, post your skype or send to me by MP. If you are pleased with the service, post it and let everybody know it! (For purchases over 10$ you'll have 5 Stanag C-mag for free!)
Selling Warz SNIPERS and other Stuff
12/25/2012 - Infestation - 1 Replies
Hello. We have 100+ weapons available and a lot of ammo. Also melee weapons, MTV forest, NV Googles, Red Dot, Foreward Grip, Kobra... We have M107 and Blasers. The ammount you want, with the ammo you want. Just for a modical price to deal in skype. If you want, post your skype or send to me by MP. If you are pleased with the service, post it and let everybody know it! (For purchases over 10$ you'll have 5 Stanag C-mag for free!)