Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S]Suche AWM Ammo [B]Paypal

Discussion on [S]Suche AWM Ammo [B]Paypal within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[S]Suche AWM Ammo [B]Paypal

Topic regelt
Old 09/01/2013, 18:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
The Black Market: 156/0/0
könnte dir nen infestation gift mit 9600 gc anbieten (damit kannst du untereanderem ammo kaufen von dem gc) Interesse? pn
hab mal hochgerechnet, das gc auf dem acc wäre 240 awm mags
Old 09/01/2013, 19:23   #3

elite*gold: 0
und was willst du für den acc?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WarZ Shop][PAYPAL] Items, Rares, Weapons And Ammo
04/03/2014 - Infestation Trading - 2 Replies
Welcome To My WarZ Store Some Items Have Not Yet Been Listed Here, But will Assuredly Make It's Appearance On My Store Me And A Friend Have Been Playing For A Fair While Now And I Have Chosen To Start This Store, After Thinking What I'd Be Doing With All This Gear And Decided To Now Sell It To Help Others Engage In PvP, Protect Themselves Or Simply Just Stockpile All Gear For Sale Have Been Obtained By Farming & PvP Transactions/Trades Will Occur @ The Following Safezones: Blue Ridge,...
[ENG] WarZ Shop ***Nightsalker, G36, P90, Mauser SRG, rare items and ammo***[PAYPAL]
11/16/2013 - Infestation Trading - 6 Replies
closed
[Selling] Selling C-MAgs And Ammo Dupe Method! Paypal!
07/05/2013 - Infestation Trading - 10 Replies
Hey guys im Selling Stanag C - Mags And Winchester ammo I am selling The Ammo 20 Cents each PAYPAL only pm me if intrested!
[WarZ Shop][PAYPAL]CHEAP Items, Rares Weapons And Ammo
03/12/2013 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
Welcome To My WarZ Store Some Items Have Not Yet Been Listed Here, But will Assuredly Make It's Appearance On My Store Me And A Friend Have Been Playing For A Fair While Now And I Have Chosen To Start This Store, After Thinking What I'd Be Doing With All This Gear And Decided To Now Sell It To Help Others Engage In PvP, Protect Themselves Or Simply Just Stockpile All Gear For Sale Have Been Obtained By Farming & PvP Transactions/Trades Will Occur @ The Following Safezones: Blue Ridge,...
[ENG] WarZ Shop [PAYPAL] ***Rare Weapons, items and ammo***
02/28/2013 - Infestation Trading - 13 Replies
closed