Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WarZMarket| Chainsaw,etc

Discussion on WarZMarket| Chainsaw,etc within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WarZMarket| Chainsaw,etc

WarZMarket () has the cheapest rares that you will find. We have exclusive rares such as zombie repellent, air horns, gamespot backpacks, and every other gun and ammo you can think of. None of our prices go over $5 and buying bulk saves you %50 on anyorder.

"Let Us Do The Looting, While You Do The PVPing"

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B] Lolipop Chainsaw PS3 Key [S] PSC
07/05/2012 - Consoles Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, Ich möchte euch meinen PS3 Key für Lolipop Chainsaw geben. Was ihr Bekommt: Einen gescannten key von mir. Was binhaltet der Key.
Lollipop Chainsaw
03/11/2012 - Consoles - 6 Replies
http://platingamer.de/bild/cover/Lollipop_Chainsaw .png Freitag, 15. Juni 2012 Lollipop Chainsaw erzählt die Geschichte der hübschen Zombie-Jägerin Juliet Starling, die sich auf die Suche nach dem Ursprung eines gefährlichen Zombie-Virus‘ begibt und mit ihrer Furcht einflößenden Kettensäge durch Horden von Untoten kämpft. Doch schon bald wird klar, dass dies erst der Anfang ist und der Kettensägen-schwingenden Cheerleaderin mächtige Zombie-Rock-Lords nach dem Leben trachten. Lollipop...
Chainsaw (Level 130 Sword)
02/02/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 8 Replies
Hello. This is my edit. I made a level 130 sword (kingofsword) a Chainsaw!!! I hope you like it! http://i49.tinypic.com/8xu49j.jpg