Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Heroes of the Storm
You last visited: Today at 11:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Free] Twinkie Heroes of the Storm Bot + Sources

Discussion on [Free] Twinkie Heroes of the Storm Bot + Sources within the Heroes of the Storm forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 07/21/2017, 18:51   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinkieHotS View Post
Im sure that your monitor resolution is smaller then 1440x900.
Hmm... Yeah, it is. So it wont work on my monitor?
Old 07/21/2017, 19:16   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippytheseal View Post
Hmm... Yeah, it is. So it wont work on my monitor?
Yep. Try to use resolution greater then 1440 or use VM with high resolution.
Old 07/24/2017, 06:05   #18

Can confirm that it does not work after trying 5 different resolution settings. Trying Fullscreen vs. windowed. In windowed (below the 1440x900 resolution) it literally just moves down the screen and clicks my computer's downloads folder. (Where I assume the bot is meant to click "ready" in a full screen mode?) Anything above the 1440x900 resolution results in random clicking.

In Fullscreen nothing happens though. It just seems so derpy. :/ It appears the golden age of Flumio is over.
Old 07/25/2017, 05:50   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themrman View Post
Can confirm that it does not work after trying 5 different resolution settings. Trying Fullscreen vs. windowed. In windowed (below the 1440x900 resolution) it literally just moves down the screen and clicks my computer's downloads folder. (Where I assume the bot is meant to click "ready" in a full screen mode?) Anything above the 1440x900 resolution results in random clicking.

In Fullscreen nothing happens though. It just seems so derpy. :/ It appears the golden age of Flumio is over.
Lol One man says "not works" because he can't read and complete instructions - and bot will stop works everywhere else!
WOHOHOHO
Old 07/25/2017, 10:46   #20

Works Great till Battlefield of eternity map then it stops every other map it works fine. Any idea what might cause this? Shows last map in (current map) like it never registered the map (battlefieldofEternity). And if its Battlefield as first map it never starts.
Old 07/25/2017, 22:05   #21

There is a problem with Mediv's logic.
It's always a crow.
Old 07/26/2017, 13:17   #22

How to use "Add hero to leveling queue" system??

It's explain is cut ;(Enter the name of hero you want to leveli.....)
Old 07/27/2017, 16:06   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by kth26445 View Post
There is a problem with Mediv's logic.
It's always a crow.
Yep. I know about it. Just don't use this hero with bot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsman View Post
How to use "Add hero to leveling queue" system??

It's explain is cut ;(Enter the name of hero you want to leveli.....)
.. to leveling up.
Its leveling queue. Bot will play for heroes which you will add to list.
Old 07/28/2017, 03:10   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinkieHotS View Post
Lol One man says "not works" because he can't read and complete instructions - and bot will stop works everywhere else!
WOHOHOHO
Did EXACTLY as the instructions said. Changed variables. Hotkeys were all set. It didn't work. Then tried other settings to hopefully make it work. But hey, glad you could show your maturity by making a wrong assumption with a badass laugh. WOHOHOHO.
Old 07/29/2017, 01:43   #25

Quote:
Did EXACTLY as the instructions said. Changed variables. Hotkeys were all set. It didn't work. Then tried other settings to hopefully make it work. But hey, glad you could show your maturity by making a wrong assumption with a badass laugh. WOHOHOHO.
Glad you could show your foolishness by that you can not set up easy to use bot properly. Don't touch my Twinkie. Find another bot for silly guys
Old 07/30/2017, 22:17   #26

It's literally just download and change the variables text in the HotS folder after setting global auto cast keys on. Then it SHOULD work.

Instead, what I get is a derpy piece of **** that can't even click properly. The only thing it remotely does properly is search up heroes if you put into the leveling que... Even then, I said to level Arthas. It typed in Arthas. Then literally clicked Artanis the 3 times I tried to get this function to work -_-

You can't even close the bot without ctrl+alt+del after getting it to "run."

But hey, glad you could show your expertise by insulting with more creepy smileys and not doing anything to actually solve any issues.
Old 08/02/2017, 08:48   #27

Unhappy

its apparently fixed by blizz for longer games. if game is longer than 141? i believe minutes the timer stuck and if you win/lose finish a game, receive 0 gold and exp.
Old 08/05/2017, 19:54   #28

Quote:
It's literally just download and change the variables text in the HotS folder after setting global auto cast keys on. Then it SHOULD work.

Instead, what I get is a derpy piece of **** that can't even click properly. The only thing it remotely does properly is search up heroes if you put into the leveling que... Even then, I said to level Arthas. It typed in Arthas. Then literally clicked Artanis the 3 times I tried to get this function to work -_-

You can't even close the bot without ctrl+alt+del after getting it to "run."

But hey, glad you could show your expertise by insulting with more creepy smileys and not doing anything to actually solve any issues.
Lol, that fools... Solve your issues? It's your problem, not mine. You don't pay to me for solving your issues. I give you source code - edit it under your preferences or create new one or leave my topic.
Old 08/13/2017, 11:03   #29

after new update i assume it has problems to detect Tomb of the Spider Queen map, hero will stay afk until get kicked out of the game. can you please tell us how to fix it ourselves?
Old 08/13/2017, 16:26   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by oorn View Post
after new update i assume it has problems to detect Tomb of the Spider Queen map, hero will stay afk until get kicked out of the game. can you please tell us how to fix it ourselves?
No problem. You can reconfigure all maps.

Open sources file from archive (because elitepvpers broke sources in OP-post).
In sources you must find function with name GetMap() (Func GetMap()).
In this function you will find this line (all maps has it)
Code:
Local $aCoord  = PixelSearch(380, 380, 390, 390, 0x4A5184, 1)
Each map has they own line. So in brackets first two digits is left upper corner of square and second one pair is right bottom corner of square.
Next one 0x4A5184 is code of color of one pixel in this square from map loadscreen image.
If bot in GetMap() function will find 0x4A5184 color in 380, 380, 390, 390 coords - it will return for example paramter 1 which means Hanamura map.
You need to find new color of pixel in this coords (380, 380, 390, 390) and put it instead of old one. Or you may edit coods.

Hard to me to describe on english. So ask me if you don't understand something.