Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Heroes of the Storm
You last visited: Today at 09:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

toBstoH - Heroes of the Storm 2.0 vs AI BOT

Discussion on toBstoH - Heroes of the Storm 2.0 vs AI BOT within the Heroes of the Storm forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 06/13/2017, 14:05   #166

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobstoh View Post
If you do not trust the bot, you could use Process monitor () or equal Programms to log which files the bot reads and writes to. You will see there is just one request to an website to check the version.

Contact me if you need help with the investigation i want to shred this guesswork.

Im taking this very serious. You didn't react on post or Pm.
Im offering my help again. Please contact me.
i rewatched my broadcast and it was obv that some1 took over the control of the mouse, used the browser and purchased some **** from websites / paypal. have the proof video here. and since theres only 1 program which is able to control the mouse on this computer (since its basically the only tool which is installed) it can only be the bot
i wont use it anymore and will also investigate this case . lost like 200€ from this scam.

edit: i ran like 3-4 trojan/virus tests etc. everything on my pc is perfectly clean besides the bot i used

Old 06/13/2017, 14:25   #167

I really understand your problem, but the thing is, that i did not build anything like this in the application. You're right, there are some functions that takeover the control of your mouse, but just in the way the function was defined. There is no possibility to do something like TeamViewer does with this functions.

I really want to help you, so please do the following things:

- It should be easy to refound the money by using the "stolen PayPal login" functionality (should be not a big deal) (Everything you buy using PayPal should be delivered to that email adress. If the hacker had not access to your mail account he could not activate any bought thing)

- Could you tell me if you got the bot directly from me, or maybe there is a cracked modified version around?

- Please send me your windows logfiles via email (Windwos Key - Event Manager -> Export System/Security/Application) and i will have a look what your OS said.

Did you use a VM with just using tobstoh or did you do other things on that machine too? Maybe other hacking/botting stuff ?

Pleasse send me an email so we could keep that conversation private. (If you want to, we could do it public whatever you prefer)

So far i did not receive any other negative feedback. (except of little technical problems that had been solved)
Old 06/13/2017, 14:36   #168

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobstoh View Post
I really understand your problem, but the thing is, that i did not build anything like this in the application. You're right, there are some functions that takeover the control of your mouse, but just in the way the function was defined. There is no possibility to do something like TeamViewer does with this functions.

I really want to help you, so please do the following things:

- It should be easy to refound the money by using the "stolen PayPal login" functionality (should be not a big deal) (Everything you buy using PayPal should be delivered to that email adress. If the hacker had not access to your mail account he could not activate any bought thing)

- Could you tell me if you got the bot directly from me, or maybe there is a cracked modified version around?

- Please send me your windows logfiles via email (Windwos Key - Event Manager -> Export System/Security/Application) and i will have a look what your OS said.

Did you use a VM with just using tobstoh or did you do other things on that machine too? Maybe other hacking/botting stuff ?

Pleasse send me an email so we could keep that conversation private. (If you want to, we could do it public whatever you prefer)

So far i did not receive any other negative feedback. (except of little technical problems that had been solved)
will do

just did a virus total scan for the bot
jesus christ...

Old 06/13/2017, 21:08   #169

I mentioned that before many times and answered your questions:

Quote:
I have mentioned that before. The bot has an email function to send Status emails to an given email (in theory i could write a function to send your keypresses or whatever as an email to myself. Thats why ist detected.)
And there is a function that get Control of your mouse and Keyboard. So in theory i could add a function that opens a cmd prompt and Formats your harddrive.

Virus Scanners just searches for signatures that COULD do bad things. They cant chack if the Things will be used for bad stuff. (Botting should be bad stuff too)
you would not find any bot/hack/script thant won't trigger any Virus signature.

If you want to continue our conversation here ist ok for me.

You told me you did not run any other Things on your pc, except of hots and tobstoh.
My first question was to send me the logfile this tool "http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/executedprogramslist.zip". It will collect and present all executables that were run in the last day and weeks.

If i have a look to your elitepvpers Profile i can see activity in multiply threads:

- Updatet Haxton Bot ~250k exp/h
- PokeBuddy (Pokemon Go Autofarm, Autocatch)
- Updatet Haxton Bot 200,000-1,000,000 XP per hour
- Necrobot 0.70 with new API!
- PokeRoadie - bot safely to 40
- [Free] HotS-Bot
- Twinkie HotS 2.0 Bot

just to Name some.
And you never run an application on your pc?

I really want to help you (and prove my innocent) but please give me all Information if you want my help.
Old 06/14/2017, 06:08   #170

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
you would not find any bot/hack/script thant won't trigger any Virus signature.
Thats not right.
Quote:
[Free] HotS-Bot
0 signature.

Did not checked your tool, its written in AutoIt? i think heard something about it. So im sure you used an obfuscator, mostly after this every anti virus dos bling bling.
Old 06/14/2017, 09:37   #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by flumio View Post
Thats not right.

0 signature.
you're right

Quote:
Did not checked your tool, its written in AutoIt? i think heard something about it. So im sure you used an obfuscator, mostly after this every anti virus dos bling bling.
c# obfuscerated.

But so far, no one else had problems like asdf.
I had a conversation with him via email the whole day and part of the night, analyzed all windows log and some registry entrys. Everything seems like there was no security breach at all. Maybe someone entered via TeamViewer (He said hes not using teamviwer but i saw the tw service running) or someone just sat right infront of his pc (Siblings, roommates, whatever).

Moreover i cant believe a "professional" hacker will buy steam keys with PayPal that can easily be refounded, i think a professional one will have better ways to get a permanent profit. For me it looks like a bad joke or a heavy drunk night.
Old 06/14/2017, 11:48   #172

Work perfect for me There is no antivirus problem or something like that.Thanks tobstoh
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2017, 15:03   #173

Thanks for your feedback.
In the moment some feature are not working because of the new patch as mentioned on patreon.

Some reworks and malthael support will be released today or tomorrow.
Old 06/14/2017, 16:36   #174

So how can i upgrade my bot to new version ?Are u gonna you e-mail ?
Old 06/14/2017, 22:24   #175

Quote:
Originally Posted by denizc View Post
So how can i upgrade my bot to new version ?Are u gonna you e-mail ?
Updates via patreon (beer glass in the bot) or request via email
Old 06/15/2017, 14:58   #176

***WARNING***

This "bot" is more than what meets the eye.... as >90% of things found lurking on forums such as this tend to contain.

Virus Total scans from 2 diff versions of this bot:

toBstoH_0.7.89_DONATOR.rar

toBstoH_0.7.91_re .zip

Furthermore, tobstoh has zero reputation / history = no credibility.
Best of luck to those of you who choose arrogance over ignorance.
Old 06/15/2017, 17:19   #177

That happens mostly with new comers. Everyone's know the risk by using untrusted software. So if something bad happens its your own fail ...
At least the developer used AutoIt for his tool, I don't know why ... mostly because it's really a easy languages to write and a lot of copy/paste found by google. So I not really think he is able to write some sort of scripts to hack your PayPal, but I don't know his skill maybe all is a hidden show or not.
For my experience never use any sorte of software's where viruses found. The publisher as the developer need to found a way to make money with a tool, without bring a software to the market with a lot of virus signals.
Old 06/15/2017, 21:42   #178

Quote:
Originally Posted by KahunaMatata View Post
***WARNING***

This "bot" is more than what meets the eye.... as >90% of things found lurking on forums such as this tend to contain.

Virus Total scans from 2 diff versions of this bot:

toBstoH_0.7.89_DONATOR.rar

toBstoH_0.7.91_re .zip

Furthermore, tobstoh has zero reputation / history = no credibility.
Best of luck to those of you who choose arrogance over ignorance.
Thanks for your Feedback. Explained often enough .... If you do not trust use a vm ....

Quote:
That happens mostly with new comers. Everyone's know the risk by using untrusted software. So if something bad happens its your own fail ...
At least the developer used AutoIt for his tool, I don't know why ... mostly because it's really a easy languages to write and a lot of copy/paste found by google. So I not really think he is able to write some sort of scripts to hack your PayPal, but I don't know his skill maybe all is a hidden show or not.
For my experience never use any sorte of software's where viruses found. The publisher as the developer need to found a way to make money with a tool, without bring a software to the market with a lot of virus signals.
C#, i dont use autoit. But i just have low skills, you're right.
Old 06/15/2017, 21:53   #179

Quote:
C#, i dont use autoit. But i just have low skills, you're right.
If you are not using AutoIt, im really surprised why your software gets a lot of virus signals .... right know i thought it was because of an Obfusicator for AutoIt (self experience) so it was clearly why you get some signals.
Its written in c# there is no way to get virus signals in a legit way. I really not recommend to use a software like this. Maybe you can explain what are you doing that its trow alarm.
Old 06/15/2017, 22:42   #180

Quote:
If you are not using AutoIt, im really surprised why your software gets a lot of virus signals .... right know i thought it was because of an Obfusicator for AutoIt (self experience) so it was clearly why you get some signals.
Its written in c# there is no way to get virus signals in a legit way. I really not recommend to use a software like this. Maybe you can explain what are you doing that its trow alarm.
im using some librarys for pixel recognition, email messaging and push notifications. Dropped that librarys and virus reports were gone. Im sure there are alternative ways to do that stuff, but i dont want to spend time to this.

Everyone who does not trust the bot could easily use a vm. I will not spend time to convince people to use that bot. At first im developing that thing for myself.