Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Heroes of the Storm
You last visited: Today at 06:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

toBstoH - Heroes of the Storm 2.0 vs AI BOT

Discussion on toBstoH - Heroes of the Storm 2.0 vs AI BOT within the Heroes of the Storm forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 05/29/2017, 12:58   #121

elite*gold: 0
Dafuq 180k/17min ? I get less then that (100/120k i Guess)
Am i missing something ? Stimpack active btw
Old 05/29/2017, 17:39   #122

Verified working as described.

I would advise making sure "Colorblind mode" is off.
Old 05/29/2017, 18:10   #123

couldn't even download from the url .
the side use to download so bad.
Old 05/29/2017, 19:32   #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobstoh View Post
Thanks for your feedback. Maybe a few things went a little bit unlucky.

Normally i send an alternative downloadlink when someone asks me. Your request for another link came at 2:45am and i saw it the next morning. Im sorry. Understand man, that makes more sense if you use another site for paid download Link.

I told other user that the threadhandling is no very well, but if you use everything like expectet, there should not be a problem.
(Just press 1 time on "Start" and use the X to close the bot.) F11 to Pause works very well for me and other users. Maybe you expect some different behavior. because its not an "instant" pause button. The button will tell the bot to pause. But the bot will pause as soon as it is possible. That could took some seconds.I dunno on this, I am having constant issues with the bot AFKing out at beginning of game or skipping low level characters.

Sometimes it will run for hours, other times it won't make it past the 1st or second game. Frustrating to wake up expecting lots of loot boxes and find the bot ran 2 games and got stuck on character select.

I thought about improving the threadhandling but to be honest i dont want to do it. There is no big profit for the users. In the moment i start the Bot in the morning, and close it in the evening. Its not nessecary to start and stop it several times.If the bot worked correctly for me each time I booted it up then this solution would be just fine, unfortunately it works correctly for me about 1/2 the time. The fact that I have to restart my computer sometimes because the bot is still manipulating my PC after its closed is very frustrating.

About the experience gain, i dont know how the old bot worked, but i cant imagine how to get more xp. The xp depends on the time of the game, and the xp you gain while the game runs.
The bot destroys every fort and take about ~16 Minute for each game. That will give about 180k xp every 17 minutes.The Xp gain is fine, i have no concerns there, i was just saying the other bot actually play the game which i guess really isn't necessary. It would pick talents you preset for it, use its abilities, target heros, hearth if low health etc.

Would be nice if you could tell me how the old bot worked.
It would pick talents you preset for it, use its abilities, target heros, hearth if low health etc.

Thanks very much for the reply man and I really do appreciate you getting a replacement bot up for us, not trying to knock your work, just want to help improve it
Old 05/29/2017, 21:47   #125

Did a row of 141 Games
(1day, 14h, 59min) before the bot got AFK kicked...

Old 05/30/2017, 19:09   #126

I've been using the donator version since version 0.7.90. It works really well for getting xp while you are not playing. running it about 7 hours at night gives 25 games and almost 4 million xp and it can auto rotate through your lowest heros.

honestly at this point, using abilities, targeting heroes or hearth on low health would be nice, but would it actually affect how much xp you get? Even if it did all that running it in quick matches would be too risky so there is not much xp difference. I would rather it gets more robust so if network is down for a bit and it disconnects it can pick up again afterwards. right now it can get stuck in the 'waiting for game to finish' screen, it doesn't click on leave altho this was a few days back so it may be diff now since theres been a few updates.

he updates it very frequently and is pretty responsive as well, so just reporting im very happy with the purchase so far.
Old 05/30/2017, 20:05   #127

elite*gold: 50
Well this makes a big different for the experience and gold you earn, if a game take 5-9 minutes or 17-22 minutes and yes with a good bot logic ( not all ) but some heroes able to play in quick matches.
Old 05/31/2017, 00:49   #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalendae View Post
I've been using the donator version since version 0.7.90. It works really well for getting xp while you are not playing. running it about 7 hours at night gives 25 games and almost 4 million xp and it can auto rotate through your lowest heros.

honestly at this point, using abilities, targeting heroes or hearth on low health would be nice, but would it actually affect how much xp you get? Even if it did all that running it in quick matches would be too risky so there is not much xp difference. I would rather it gets more robust so if network is down for a bit and it disconnects it can pick up again afterwards. right now it can get stuck in the 'waiting for game to finish' screen, it doesn't click on leave altho this was a few days back so it may be diff now since theres been a few updates.

he updates it very frequently and is pretty responsive as well, so just reporting im very happy with the purchase so far.

I am in this same boat. It works very nice for what it does (spamming trash games for XP). I am averaging like 170-180k in 16ish minutes (STIM) and it runs with no problems for me. The email reporting is spotty and I agree with the 'wait for game to finish' screen in terms of fixes that I see that happen frequently enough.

I think the biggest thing that can be done to improve the bot is to make it run on "LOW" graphics preset. Lowering the requirements for the bot to run in a VM with as little requirements as possible should be a huge milestone for any bot that needs to run in the foreground. Going further, being able to run it on a lower resolution would be even better still.

All in all - very worth the money as is. The amount of loot boxes easily outweighs the price.
Old 06/01/2017, 17:12   #129

Hello everyone.

at first thank you well for your feedback. I want to comment a few of your points:

- Dafuq 180k/17min ? I get less ....
The xp you get from a single game depends on different values. How long least the game? How much lvl do you got in the game? (I dont even know every factor). So the value could vary a lot. But with an active stimpack i thing 180k each game is realistic.

- ...more sense if you use another site for paid download Link.
I understand your point but i really like uploaded and use it for everything (like other people use drobox etc). I think it should be ok for you, because just the full archives will be distributed via uploaded. Patches are downloadable directly on Patreon

- It would pick talents you preset for it, use its abilities, target heros, hearth if low health etc.
Talent presets were done with update 106. First part of ability usage (self casts) will be done in the next weeks. Many more useful feature are planned but im just one person with a full time job, so lets do it step by step. Its still an Alpha version.

- Fluent and continiously bot-flow (suddenly bot stops problem)
I recognized it myself, and its frustrating for me too, if the bot stopped just one game after starting and im realizing it 9 hours later. I would ask for your indulgence, because there are so many things that could force the bot to make some mistake and the chain is broken. Im fixing every little bug that could cause problems. I know the easiest way would be to add an kind of "Game canceled detection", but i decided against that solution, because so i will never get track of the problems that causes that kind of problems.
So im sorry again, but please remember its just an alpha version, much bugs has to get fixed.

- Resolution and graphic thing ...
I got many requests about that topic. "Why do i need to run it @" "My pc cant handle it" "my VM cant handle High settings" and so on. The truth is, there are two aspects in that problem. The first one is the technical aspect. Its much work to support more than one known settings. As i told you before i will alway avoid memory writing (code injection), and i try to avoid memory reading as often as possible. Using pixel detection its difficult to support more then one setting. And as soon as the bot supports all possible settings the possible problems will grow exponential. So will be very much time spend to make it possible and even much more time to support it. I think i dont have the time to handle it.
The second aspect are the moral reasons. I started to develop that bot to get an easy way to farm some xp while im not at the pc. I never wanted to support commercial users that run 100vms and selling the account on eBay or whereever. I think setting the requirements to a high level will have the effect of keeping such user away. Of course you cant use your pc for other things while the bot is running, but that was never the plan. If you have a good pc it should be able to run 1 Vm running Hots on high settings and i think thats enough.

I will understand it, if you do not agree but i think in the moment i wont spend time working on multi resolution/low graphic compatibility.

Please do not hasitate to continue givin me some feedback.
Old 06/02/2017, 04:26   #130

Hello everyone.

at first thank you well for your feedback. I want to comment a few of your points:

- Dafuq 180k/17min ? I get less ....
The xp you get from a single game depends on different values. How long least the game? How much lvl do you got in the game? (I dont even know every factor). So the value could vary a lot. But with an active stimpack i thing 180k each game is realistic.

I feel like I see 167ish pretty often, but I have seen 180ish just as often.
Running STIM as well, My avg game time comes up at 15mins on avg

- ...more sense if you use another site for paid download Link.
I understand your point but i really like uploaded and use it for everything (like other people use drobox etc). I think it should be ok for you, because just the full archives will be distributed via uploaded. Patches are downloadable directly on Patreon

All those site suck the same so complaining about this one makes no sense. Use whatever. Pateron links are direct so ;D

- It would pick talents you preset for it, use its abilities, target heros, hearth if low health etc.
Talent presets were done with update 106. First part of ability usage (self casts) will be done in the next weeks. Many more useful feature are planned but im just one person with a full time job, so lets do it step by step. Its still an Alpha version.

The fact that I you are making any progress in this direction is large. After observing the bot for a while, I think that smarter managment of HP and not diving towers with no creeps would be worthwhile improvements.

- Fluent and continiously bot-flow (suddenly bot stops problem)
I recognized it myself, and its frustrating for me too, if the bot stopped just one game after starting and im realizing it 9 hours later. I would ask for your indulgence, because there are so many things that could force the bot to make some mistake and the chain is broken. Im fixing every little bug that could cause problems. I know the easiest way would be to add an kind of "Game canceled detection", but i decided against that solution, because so i will never get track of the problems that causes that kind of problems.
So im sorry again, but please remember its just an alpha version, much bugs has to get fixed.

I haven't had many issues with this. Other then when random popups occur while in lobby (update or events, etc).

- Resolution and graphic thing ...
I got many requests about that topic. "Why do i need to run it @" "My pc cant handle it" "my VM cant handle High settings" and so on. The truth is, there are two aspects in that problem. The first one is the technical aspect. Its much work to support more than one known settings. As i told you before i will alway avoid memory writing (code injection), and i try to avoid memory reading as often as possible. Using pixel detection its difficult to support more then one setting. And as soon as the bot supports all possible settings the possible problems will grow exponential. So will be very much time spend to make it possible and even much more time to support it. I think i dont have the time to handle it.
The second aspect are the moral reasons. I started to develop that bot to get an easy way to farm some xp while im not at the pc. I never wanted to support commercial users that run 100vms and selling the account on eBay or whereever. I think setting the requirements to a high level will have the effect of keeping such user away. Of course you cant use your pc for other things while the bot is running, but that was never the plan. If you have a good pc it should be able to run 1 Vm running Hots on high settings and i think thats enough.

Yea Im with that either way. I suppose it doesnt matter to me. I run it when Im not home and its whatever.

I will understand it, if you do not agree but i think in the moment i wont spend time working on multi resolution/low graphic compatibility.

Please do not hasitate to continue givin me some feedback.[/QUOTE]
Old 06/02/2017, 18:28   #131

I hope I am not supposed to pay more than half a rouble for a bot that does not recognize a game is over (and thus will seemingly not play more than one game at a time, probably a bug making the whole thing useless), nor does it use abilities, pick talents, recognize when there are enemies at all (far from recognizing what enemies they are), avoid damage, have a PAUSE key and other, in short : a bot that merely suicides on towers and forts, the game's own bots doing all the work while my character is feeding, even making it longer to win ?

You might need to imagine a way to give a little more eye candy than a blunt "recognize map, keep suiciding on forts until the game's bots win, crash and stop there" if this bot is to be sold to many users. No freaking way I give anything more than the time I just spent pointing out a few of the multiple flaws this trial version has in the current state of things. Maybe in half a year, when I can almost be sure this is not something I can do easily with my favourite macro recording tool -- because for now, it honestly is.
Old 06/02/2017, 22:50   #132

Thanks for your Feedback.

i dont want to give it more eye candy. I want to see how you do map recognition combined with waypoints, objectives and hero specific passive Talents with your favorite macro recording tool.

Ist an XP farm bot. It farms XP.
Old 06/02/2017, 23:47   #133

Map recognition is about a few pixels (or pictures for the lazy ones) particular to each map, waypoints result from this first step, and neither objectives nor talents are supported in the trial version of your program (the first of which is not exactly difficult to set up anyway, seeing how the game makes everything easily visible to the player through an announcer and whatnot. Passives and abilities can be taken care of in hero-specific routines). Granted, it would not look good from a programmer's point of view, but I could hardly care less.

As for the farm, as I wrote above, your executable gets stuck after the game is over saying "Game is not finished ; Moving to waypoint X/Y". So, no, it does not farm anything on my system, and paying to unlock the ability to play several games one after the other would be pointless as the program most simply is victim to a bug that forbids starting any game after the first.

I may have let my disappointment take the better of me in that first message, since I guess I do sound harsh. Downloading a bot that does not do anything meaningful and cannot finish even one game is terribly annoying, more so when Flumio's program let you do pretty much anything as far as hero behaviour was concerned. Also, while it is rather common to let free users get crumbs while promising them the whole cake were they to buy the bot (no donation here by the way, simply a life-long licence for €x.y), I cannot say I agree in the least with such an attitude, as I do not have any proof that the paid program will work any better. And I am not willing to try paying to see what happens : throwing money out the window possibly without a result is a no-no.
Old 06/03/2017, 10:40   #134

elite*gold: 10
i have this problem and cant solve it.
Game kicks me for be afk
Old 06/03/2017, 13:41   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by C13m3n7 View Post
Map recognition is about a few pixels (or pictures for the lazy ones) particular to each map, waypoints result from this first step, and neither objectives nor talents are supported in the trial version of your program (the first of which is not exactly difficult to set up anyway, seeing how the game makes everything easily visible to the player through an announcer and whatnot. Passives and abilities can be taken care of in hero-specific routines). Granted, it would not look good from a programmer's point of view, but I could hardly care less.

As for the farm, as I wrote above, your executable gets stuck after the game is over saying "Game is not finished ; Moving to waypoint X/Y". So, no, it does not farm anything on my system, and paying to unlock the ability to play several games one after the other would be pointless as the program most simply is victim to a bug that forbids starting any game after the first.

I may have let my disappointment take the better of me in that first message, since I guess I do sound harsh. Downloading a bot that does not do anything meaningful and cannot finish even one game is terribly annoying, more so when Flumio's program let you do pretty much anything as far as hero behaviour was concerned. Also, while it is rather common to let free users get crumbs while promising them the whole cake were they to buy the bot (no donation here by the way, simply a life-long licence for €x.y), I cannot say I agree in the least with such an attitude, as I do not have any proof that the paid program will work any better. And I am not willing to try paying to see what happens : throwing money out the window possibly without a result is a no-no.
I wont promise anything. if the Trial verison is not working for u, im sure the donator Version wont work too. For you like for everyone else. If something is not working but you want to get it working, send me an email with the full logfile. Until now i got every support request solved. Ofcourse you dont want to buy something thats nor working, that would be very silly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaanor_ View Post
i have this problem and cant solve it.
Game kicks me for be afk
Seems like the map detection is not working for your loadscreen. Do you meet all requirements?

Quote:
Requirements

- English Hots 2.0 Client
- Window mode (maximized)
- 1920x1080 Resolution
- Shaders "HIGH" (graphic settings)
- AttackMove Key "a"
- Quick cast global on
- "Colorblind mode" set to off