Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Heroes of the Storm
You last visited: Today at 14:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Free] AFK Farming Macro

Discussion on [Free] AFK Farming Macro within the Heroes of the Storm forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 08/31/2015, 02:26   #16

elite*gold: 0
this works good, hitting the exp cap daily ;D I get lvl 9 with all free week heroes, tons of gold in 20days. Thanks for this mate.
Old 10/04/2015, 03:54   #17

can i do this in versus A.I mode with A.I teammate (easiest A.I) instead of Training mode?
Old 10/04/2015, 19:23   #18

working with last update?
Old 10/31/2015, 20:48   #19

Can this be used on VS A.I?
Old 11/03/2015, 11:22   #20

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKHitoro View Post
can i do this in versus A.I mode with A.I teammate (easiest A.I) instead of Training mode?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaffeeliebhabbber View Post
working with last update?
Quote:
Originally Posted by zurgboy07 View Post
I would also be interested in the answers to all these question...
Old 11/15/2015, 17:54   #21

Does this still work?
Old 11/16/2015, 08:03   #22

Thank you for making this bot. It works perfectly. Simple yet effective!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragancla View Post
Does this still work?
Yeah it does work. I am currently using it.
Old 11/19/2015, 22:28   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKHitoro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by zurgboy07 View Post

Did you try it? i dont have hots installed anymore, so i cant test it. all the script does is to click the correct buttons to start the game and then do some actions once in a while to not get kicked.
should be easy to adjust the position for the ai fight button or so. but as i said, i dont have it installed anymore^^
Old 11/19/2015, 22:38   #24

- went from almost 0 to 40k gold with this macro over about a month (four or five free hero cycles)
- that's enough to buy 10 starter heroes and jump directly into the hero league without actually playing and still have some gold to spare for an expensive one
- you'll get close to 80k experience per game, it will take you about 30 games to reach the cap (2.25 million per day).
- focus on getting level 5 with each new hero (for quick 500 gold) and afterwards raising one hero for the rest of the week to level 9 (for way slower 750 gold plus fancy golden portrait)
- if you have the spare time i'd advise to still get your daily quests done. Just safe them for three days and combine them intelligently if you want to play the least amount possible directly. They add up for another ~ 10k per month so it's really worth it.
- it does not work properly versus AI, don't bother with it.
Old 11/20/2015, 10:33   #25

thx for your feedback!

why is it that the macro isnt working properly for ai mode? is it a problem with the macro itself (like clicking the wrong button positions etc) or that the ai mode cant be "played" by a simple macro?
Old 11/21/2015, 07:28   #26

elite*gold: 50
In AI-Mode you will be flagged as "afk" = kick, because the macro do not any action in the game.
Old 11/21/2015, 11:03   #27

anyone can help me to run it with team viwer please ?
Old 11/21/2015, 11:38   #28

Ai mode had afk mechanism
Old 11/21/2015, 14:43   #29

mhm i see. maybe i will look into this.
Old 11/21/2015, 19:38   #30

I'd just stick to training mode, you get considerable more exerpience there and it didn't caught Blizzard attention for a long time...

Game either crashes for me or kicks me out during AI matches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangermetal View Post
anyone can help me to run it with team viwer please ?
What's your problem with it? I use Teamviewer on my home desktop to start the bot when i'm at work. I open the battlenet client, chose HOTS and after the loading is done i switch back to desktop, start the script, hop back to the game, pick the desired hero and start it (via f9).