Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Heroes of the Storm Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battle net account(Hots - 728 level, 80 heroes), Hearthstone, Warcraft 3: Reforged

Discussion on Battle net account(Hots - 728 level, 80 heroes), Hearthstone, Warcraft 3: Reforged within the Heroes of the Storm Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Battle net account(Hots - 728 level, 80 heroes), Hearthstone, Warcraft 3: Reforged

Hello, I am selling Bnet account. Contains:

-Heroes of the storm:

-Level: 728

-Heroes: 80/89

-Skins: 100+

-70 mounts

-65 banners

-374 sprays

-5 announcers

-200+ portraits

Gold: 7610

Gems: 361

Three quests available.

I have a lot of legendary, rare and epic skins for heroes.

Account contains Warcraft 3 reforged. I played only campaign just a little.

Hearthstone:

I have a couple of decks, but I didn't play for a month.

-Quest Hunter

-Face Hunter

-Freeze elemental shaman

-Elemental shaman(doomhammer version)

I reached diamond 5.

Thank you for your attention. You can dm me on discord for more info. My discord is Dzontra#3226 or you can dm me here. If you buy an account, you are getting an email too. Only serious people, i can give you my phone number so we can make a Viber call or go live on camera on Discord, whatever you want. I can send a pic as a proof of possession. Peace out