Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Heroes of the Storm Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hots Boosting service. Cheaper then ever before!!!

Discussion on Hots Boosting service. Cheaper then ever before!!! within the Heroes of the Storm Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hots Boosting service. Cheaper then ever before!!!

Hi guys, My name is Andreas and im a master player from the Eu server.
I've been playing hots for 1.5 years now and i have boosted a lot of accounts to dia in the past, i normaly have around 70-80% winrate when boosting.

Im new on this website so its totally understandable if u dont trust me, so let me tell u why u should trust me
First of all im willing to give u all the information u want about me if needed and ofc im also going to update u on whats going on during the boost via skype.

Bronze: 7$ per division
Silver: 9$ per division
Gold: 12$ per division
Platinum: 15$ per division
Diamond: 20$ per division

If u are interested in this u can contact me on my personal skype:andreas.andersen88 or u can send me and mail:

Btag:MrZinDer#2260

Tags
boosting, boosting service, heroes of the storm, hots

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [Cheapest] BEST Hearthstone Boosting Service! Cheaper by $20-$30
10/30/2016 - Hearthstone Trading - 7 Replies
HearthstoneBoosters - Boost to Legend for more info! Who are we? We are a small team of hearthstone enthusiasts who have been playing since open beta. We love Hearthstone and want to help the community reach their in-game goals. Every member on the team has reached Legend numerous times before and each player pays close attention to the meta to make sure they are on the top of their game. What service do you provide? We will boost your Hearthstone account from any rank to Legend....
[Selling] Aspirius' HotS Boosting Service [EU] ツ
04/25/2016 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 13 Replies
Welcome to Aspirius' Boosting Service Hello, I started playing HotS for fun a few weeks ago and I got to rank 11. The rank I currently boost to is 20. BOOSTING Rank 50 --> Rank 40 ~~ 2€ = Division ~~ 1€ per Game ~~ 2€ per Net Win Rank 40 --> Rank 30 ~~ 3€ = Division ~~ 1€ per Game ~~ 2€ per Net Win Rank 30 --> Rank 20 ~~ 4€ = Division ~~ 1€ per Game ~~ 2€ per Net Win
[Selling] HotS Rank Boosting Service▐ DuoQ possible▐ Cheap Prices
07/18/2015 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 1 Replies
I am a Competitive Heroes player, played for more than a year and Ranked up multiple accounts to rank 1 on both EU and NA region. I will Boost accounts to any rank you want within 1-5 days depending on your current rank. IF I DO NOT COMPLETE THE BOOSTING WITHIN THE GIVEN TIME YOU WILL GET A 25% DISCOUNT ON THE BOOSTING!
5Z Starcraft 2 HoTS and WoL BOOSTING, COACHING AND PORTRAIT FARMING SERVICE.
02/22/2015 - Starcraft 2 - 3 Replies