Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

D1 Smurf 34 Champs Cheap.

Discussion on D1 Smurf 34 Champs Cheap. within the Heroes of the Storm Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
D1 Smurf 34 Champs Cheap.

Skype chacob1.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW - Gold 5 Smurf Cheap+++ 32+ Champs
04/21/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi fellow; Selling my Gold 5 Smurf since i recently dont play on it anymore do to lack of time playing. the account has 32 Champions and 2/3 Skins. Here you have a Overview about the Account; http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160417/ir7lje8 r.jpg
[Buying] EUW lv 30 unranked smurf as cheap as possible (50k ip if none champs)
08/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Looking for euw smurf. - 15+ champs or IP + basic runes or IP (50k ip) - Looking for cheapest prices - lvl 30 Post me your offers here, or contact me on skype. Skype: wildlamb---boosting
[Selling] EUW Diamond 5 AP smurf 16 champs - Cheap [25 EUR]
04/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys! I want to sell my smurf which i bought ~2 weeks ago to boost it and sell it. Account doesnt have original E-mail (unranked account seller said email are randomly generated, same as nicknames, password and he cant give me that email. E-mail is not confirmed) This account is in Diamond 5 actually. Standard AP Runes. - 1400 RP - 5000 IP
[Selling] EUW Diamond 5 AP smurf 16 champs - Cheap [25 EUR]
04/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys! I want to sell my smurf which i bought ~2 weeks ago to boost it and sell it. Account doesnt have original E-mail (unranked account seller said email are randomly generated, same as nicknames, password and he cant give me that email. E-mail is not confirmed) This account is in Diamond 5 actually. Standard AP Runes. - 1400 RP - 5000 IP
[Selling] Cheap NA Lvl 30 Smurf Unranked 25 Champs 10€
04/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys, here I want to sell my NA smurf account. Because I live in Europe I have 150+ms ping and can't really play on the NA servers. That's why I'm looking forward to sell this account for 10€ only. Level 30, 28 Champions, 2 Skins, Unranked. I accept Paypal only. Screen of Champions: http://i.epvpimg.com/FfwXg.png