Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Heroes of the Storm Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Grand Master ex Pro cheap coaching.

Discussion on Grand Master ex Pro cheap coaching. within the Heroes of the Storm Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Grand Master ex Pro cheap coaching.

Hey there i'm Chacobz a Grandmaster ex Pro from the UK, my highest GM rank was 100 and i've been in the top 300 ranks of Hots Logs for around 1 Year. I've just started offering coaching for those wanting to improve rather than just getting boosted.

I can offer :
-Duo Q games where i talk to you about the Map, Picks and strategy all while in game ( This is only if we are similar ranks or you have a smurf i can play on )

- Secondly i offer replay analyis where we go through a replay or two of your choice and discuss picks,strategy ( talking about talents,rotations,mechanics ) and how you could of improved

- I can also watch your games live if you can share screen or stream telling you what to pick, ban and giving you and in depth explanation of the map strategy and also strategy for the hero you are playing.

All for a £10 Per Hour ( negotiable )

If you are intrested and wan't to improve add me on skype at chacob1 i will be on 24/7
Old 09/18/2016, 19:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Do you need a vouch?
Old 10/06/2016, 17:00   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 163
how much ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] MASTER TIER BOOSTING/COACHING CHEAP ON EUW/EUNE/TR/RUSS
08/11/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 89 Replies
DUOQ BOOSTING ALSO AVAILABLE. PLACEMENTS FOR 20-60EU DEPENDING ON LAST SEASONS MMR. 8/10 GUARANTEED, MOST PROBABLY 9/10. NB: IT'S BEST TO ADD MY SKYPE VIA THE ICON BELOW THE AVATAR DUE TO IMPERSONATORS SAFETY: YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR REFUNDS IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE PROVIDED SERVICE GIVEN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES (Low winrate, you just started duoq and don't like the booster, etc.) REFUNDED VALUE VARIES ON LP GAINED DURING BOOST.
[Selling] Professional & Cheap Coaching by Challenger and Master Players from Europe
09/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Welcome to Eloshuttle Europe- Your trusted Boosting & Coaching Service in Europe West / Europe Nordic East/ Turkey and Russia http://fs2.directupload.net/images/150810/omqayki 4.jpg http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150810/vkf25ez n.jpg http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150810/sqf4suf m.jpg _________________________________________________ ____________ About us:
[Selling] LeDraven's cheap botlane coaching - master tier - looking for voaches
08/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello! I'm 17 years old and main adc/support, I'm from Sweden and absolutely love coaching. Here are my deals! Price: 7 euro per hour. 12 euro for 2 hours. Skype: Konstantin.alexeyev2 Looking for vouches!
CHEAP COACHING BY MASTER/CHALLENGER PLAYER
03/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, I wanna offer you the chance to improve your gameplay and gain some elo. How? I will coach you and teach you the game. I am a rengar top main in master league and play with all the lcs and good solo q players. If you are interested in getting better and learn some rengar add me on skype :) Skype: rengod77
Starcraft II Coaching, GOOD, RELEVANT, CHEAP! Zerg master, can also teach protoss
07/19/2013 - Starcraft 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am a master in SC2, with zerg. I have been coaching for a while and my prices are far better compared to any competitor you can find anywhere. I guarantee good results after even the first lesson with me, and great increase in your overall performance. The coaching is in a very "chill" atmosphere and we work on everything you want to better yourself at. My advice is aimed at 1vs1 games, if you want team game advice I am probably not the right guy.