Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Heroes of the Storm Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Premium Battle.net account with hots Rank 1, all heroes owned, 15000 Gold, lotv

Discussion on Premium Battle.net account with hots Rank 1, all heroes owned, 15000 Gold, lotv within the Heroes of the Storm Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Premium Battle.net account with hots Rank 1, all heroes owned, 15000 Gold, lotv

Selling my main since I am quitting hots.

Mmr: around 3500

Heroes owned: all but Chen. Chen sucks.

Gold: 15000, enough to buy the next hero

Skins: Mecha Tassadar, Glam Metal ETC, Explorer Li Li, Apothecary Morales, Vampire Slayer Valla, StormPunk Kael'thas, Jade Dragon Kharazim, Grimskull Nazeebo, Roller Derby Nova, Iron Butcher, Hellhammer Thrall, Desert Queen Zagara

Master skins: Illidan, Sgt. Hammer, Sylvanas, Valla, Jaina, Kael'thas, Zeratul

Mounts: Blackhearts Doubloon, Butchers Battlebeast, Unicorn, Magic Carpet, Billie the Kid, Mechanospider, Nazeebra

Other Games: Starcraft II Legacy of the Void

Battle.net Name change is available.

dont have a set price so any offers contact my skype: fhynox

Old 12/05/2015, 07:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
still have it?