Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

All Character level 5 Account.

Discussion on All Character level 5 Account. within the Heroes of the Storm Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb All Character level 5 Account.

So this is Basicly It. Got all the characters or perhaps almost all of ems. It costed about 400$. WITH legaly of the void and starcraft 2.

I sell the account 150$.

I only accept E-Interact, you have to send it first and i will only accept the Payment AFTER i delivered The account, I dont want any chargeback.

Old 12/05/2015, 08:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i can buy for 75
Old 12/21/2015, 07:48   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

sounds like fake credit card why would u sell 400$ of worth for only 150$

gl selling though. free bump
Old 03/22/2016, 22:07   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 17
price

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] GW1 Account with all extension + level 20 character
12/03/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys, Feel free to add me on Skype for more information, that's MY account, bought it when the game went out years ago, don't play it anymore. Payment thru paypal or PSC. I'll give you all informations, and show you everything you need. Skype : dravensshop
GW1 Account with all extension + level 20 character
12/02/2014 - Guild Wars Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys, Feel free to add me on Skype for more information, that's MY account, bought it when the game went out years ago, don't play it anymore. Payment thru paypal or PSC. I'll give you all informations, and show you everything you need. Skype : dravensshop
[Buying] NA account with high level character(s)
06/28/2013 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am looking for someone who is selling an NA account with one or multiple high level characters. High level meaning 55+ (preferred) Pm with details if interested!
[Buying] level 80-99 Character 130-138 Character on global dekaron
04/28/2013 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
as it says above WTB level 80-99 Character and 130-138 character Paying with dil or Trading from Core dekaron reborn server character/items i got alot of good stuff there like pro dark wep +12 3x 10% crit gems. Also selling core dekaron items for Global character/items/Dil Skype: Taylorgodbout or private message me
[WTS] Account with a level 15 character!
01/14/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Proof: http://i.imgur.com/hCFRl.jpg I decided that I did not want to play GW2 no more as I lost interest and didn't have enough time to play it. Buy It Now: £30 Highest Bid: No bids yet... Reply here or PM me if you're interested in purchasing the account!