Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Heroes of the Storm Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Alpha Account lvl40 Master Illidan unranked

Discussion on Alpha Account lvl40 Master Illidan unranked within the Heroes of the Storm Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 25
Alpha Account lvl40 Master Illidan unranked

Hello,

topic explains everything. It has the alpha and beta icon. The Unicorn mount for a purchase during beta, 5 Champions including Master Illidan Skin (Valla almost aswell).

There is also a hearthstone account with golden legendarys and a WoW Account with WoD and lvl90 Chars with a Challenge Mode Orc Warrior Set and much more. Msg me for further information.
Old 04/29/2015, 09:12   #2

elite*gold: 25
WoW:
WoD, Challenge Mode Male Orc Warrior Set, multiple other lvl90's. Full Bank with Transmog and much more on Warrior.

D3:
Normal Paragon WD & DH & Monk 500+, havent played this season

Hearthstone:
Strong Handlock deck, havent played this year. Golden Jaraxxus and lots of other legendarys
Old 06/23/2015, 22:13   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Very interested!! Please e-mail me at

or skype = mjfenix

Cheers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Amazing Championship Riven Account- All Champions - Unranked (Master Boarder)
04/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling My account On euw. I am original owner and i have the wellcome email + security questions Account Stats Server - EUW Division - Unranked ( Master Boarder from Last Season) Champions - ALL Rune pages - 14 Skins - 87 ( Championship riven,Victorious Elise.Victorious Morgana.Ufo Korki..Black Alistar
[Selling] My personal Account EUNE | Diamond 1 S4 | Master Preseason | Unranked S5 | 100% SAFE
02/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Closed!
[Selling] My Master Account, which is now unranked. 90 Skins, 9 Missing Champs. EUW.
01/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey! I want to sell my Account! It was Master in S4, and is now Unranked (0 of 10 Games) Because i dont want to play anymore. It has 90 Skins, All Champs, only 9 Missing: AZIR, FIORA, GALIO, GANKPLANK, KALISTA, SEJUANI, URGOT, VELKOZ, YORIC. Has 7 Rune Pages with lots of Runes! Account exists since S2, Has Master Border and Master Icon! 0 out of 10 Games played in S5. My Price would be around 70€-90€. I can take PSC and PayPal.
[Trading] LoL account for WoW gold Illidan Horde
03/21/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
My account has several champs and Skins and these include 61 champs and 73 skins tons of unavailables. check attachment for list, make serious offers account has Many unobtainable skins with lots of money sunk into account... not selling for bad bronze rank my Email is [email protected] send serious offers there. not sure if the attachment showed itself if you need to see it request at given email
[Selling] MOP Account with 2 85's on US Illidan(H)
07/23/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Lvl 85 Palidan Lvl 85 Warlock Has around 50k gold Will sell for $75 usd. pm me here or leave a message in thread. Paypal only!