Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Im selling an US HotS account

Discussion on Im selling an US HotS account within the Heroes of the Storm Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Im selling an US HotS account

Im selling an US HotS account the battle.net name is changeable 5 euro paypal if u have good rep i go first

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling cheap HOTS Account
01/18/2015 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 1 Replies
Hi there, im selling my HOTS account, its USED and its in US. LVL 40 and rank 48 have 10 heroes Valla Gazzloe Hammer Raynor Muradin Rehgar
Selling Hots Account in US
12/21/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 0 Replies
It's my personal account and also account currency is 13$.I didn't spend the account currency after the wipe.Account is level 5 and Azmodan is unlocked. I am selling my account for playing with my friend in EU region.Price is just 20 $ Contact Adress(Skype): cansezer93
Selling Hots. Account + WoW 90 level with awesome transmog
11/23/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, im selling my Battle.net Acc with Hots + Wow (Amazing Acc since 2008) + StarCraft II Im only trading for PSC :) If u want buy, or talk about Acc. feel free to add my skype : kunmarek enjoy ! REGION : EU! Hearthstone : 6 legend card + gold beta card +1000 wins Screenshot:
[Selling] Selling Bnet Account with D3 | Sc2 + HotS
06/07/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Make me some offers :)
Selling Fresh Diablo 3 account (SC2 Hots included)
05/21/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
This account has: Diablo 2 Diablo 2 Lord of destruction Diablo 3 (Global region) Starcraft 2 Heart of the swarm please post your offer and add me on skype: Amuserrr