Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT us HOTS key for eu one

Discussion on WTT us HOTS key for eu one within the Heroes of the Storm Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

I just won a giveaway but unfortunately it was for an US key.anyone here want to trade for an eu key?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hots Bot
02/26/2015 - Heroes of the Storm - 5 Replies
Hallo, Gibt es bereits einen Hots Bot oder hat jemand Lust so ein Projekt zu starten ? Hey is there allready a hots bot or want start project with me ?
02/06/2015 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 1 Replies
I just won a giveaway but unfortunately it was for an US key.anyone here want to trade for an eu key?
[Trading] Want to trade HotS US to HotS EU key
02/02/2015 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 1 Replies
I have Heroes of the Storm US beta key. I want Heroes of the Storm EU beta key. reply to this thread if you are interested.
[WTS] Battle.net Keys: SC2/HOTS $25 ¤ SC2 + HOTS Bundle $40 ¤ D3 $35 ¤ Classics $10
08/17/2014 - Trading - 1 Replies
Sold.
Battle.net Keys: SC2/HOTS $25 ¤ SC2 + HOTS Bundle $40 ¤ D3 $35 ¤ Classics $10
01/24/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
StarCraft II: WoL - North American $25 StarCraft II: HotS (Pre-purchase) - North American $25 StarCraft II: WoL + HotS (Pre-purchase) Bundle - North American $45 Diablo III - Global (All regions) $35 WarCraft III: RoC / TFT $10 - Bundle $15