Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Heroes of the Storm Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HOTS EU Alpha Account / ( PayPal )

Discussion on HOTS EU Alpha Account / ( PayPal ) within the Heroes of the Storm Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HOTS EU Alpha Account / ( PayPal )

Hi, just like the title tells, i want a HOTS acc for eu, preferable unused
im ready to pay up to 30 € PM me or add me on Skypename is : xSkiii1

Hi, wie im titel beschrieben möchte ich einen HOTS acc für EU, am besten unbenutzt. Ich bin bereit bis zu 30 € zu bezahlen. Schreib mir hier oder Add mich auf Skype, Name ist: xSkiii1

Greets xSkiii

Tags
hots acc eu paypal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Fresh HotS Alpha Account!! (Include D3+SC2+WoW)
10/17/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 1 Replies
Hey there! I've just recieved a fresh alpha account for Heroes of the Storm and I'm selling it! My account is on EU has: Diablo 3 (Never Played) WoW (Never Played) Starcraft 2 (Never Played) HeartStone (Never Played) Heroes of Storm - Alpha (Never Played)
[Buying] Fresh HOTS Alpha Account
10/03/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 3 Replies
Post here or add my skype, looking for a fresh Alpha account :-)
[Selling] Battle.net Hearthstone Account w/ d2/sc2/HOTS Alpha
06/07/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my battle.net account that has been granted HOTS Technical Alpha Access and has a Hearthstone with over 100 spent in boosters, handful of legendary cards including Deathwing, All decks complete, all classes level 30+, tons of Golden Cards. Pm me with offer or questions , serious inquiries only. Or Skype me @ defiance702 Screenshot_2014-06-07-03-03-25_zps2ef8840f.png Photo by defiance702 | Photobucket
[Buying] HOTS (Heroes of the Storm) Alpha Account
05/08/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 0 Replies
Like title says, I need a HOTS alpha account. We will use a middleman, unless you have very high rep. Send me your prices! :) Going to pay with Paypal.
[Trading] Battle.Net Account with HotS Technical Alpha access for GW2 Gold
04/05/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Also comes with WoW, D3, D2, SC2, and Hearthstone Beta. Willing to provide any proof requested, willing to use a middleman if requested. Send me offers.