Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Heroes of the Storm Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bnet Acc WOW-P;D3;SC2HOTS;HS;Heroes of the Storm Alpha

Discussion on Bnet Acc WOW-P;D3;SC2HOTS;HS;Heroes of the Storm Alpha within the Heroes of the Storm Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink Bnet Acc WOW-P;D3;SC2HOTS;HS;Heroes of the Storm Alpha

Battlenet Account with all new and most played games.
Here the collection of characters & cards.
Diablo 3 ROS: 3 x Softcore Level 60 Chars(B/Wiz/Witch) 1x Hardcore Level 60 Monk.
Season 1: Lvl 70 Phalanx Crusader, Lvl 70 rush barb, paragon 160
WOW Pandaria: Level 90 DK 1,4k rating Tier 15 arena gear.
Hearthstone: Alle Cards except: Hungrige Krabbe (Hungry Crab); Wütendes Huhn (Angry Chicken); Leerenwandler Cho (Lorewalker Cho); Managespenst (Managhost); König Mukla (King Mukla); Murlocanführer (Murloccommander); Südmeerkapitän (`Pirate` captain), Tüflermeißter Oberfunks (`Hex Legendary), Verletzte Klingenmeißterin (Priest Ork), Elite Tauren, Harrison Jones, Kapitän Grünhaut (Captain Greenskin), Leeroy Jenkins; Cairne Bluthuf, Die Bestie, Ilidan Sturmgrimm, Sylvanas WIndrunner, Baron Geddon, Gruul, Alextrasa, Nozdorum, Onyxia, Todesschwinge(Bord killer Legendary).

1200 Staub (Dust included)

Right now you actually cant join Heroes of the Storm without invitations.
Here u get the most wanted access to the alpha test of HOTS. Especially in my Hearthstone acc i invested a lot of time, love, discipline and money.
Hearthstone isnt only playable on Pc & Mac, but also on Iphones and Ipads.

Prices: Wow P= Char 30€+Wow 20€ = 50€
D3: Chars 20€ + game 30€
Hearhstone: 90€ invested, 30€ Playtime, 20€ Naxramas=
Sc2Hots = 15€
Heroes of the Storm= for free in addition

255€
rounding:215€

if you want screenshots pm me.
this offer is serious, no bullshitting!

Tags
account, bank transfer, cheap, heroes of the storm, hots

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Bnet Acc WOW-P;D3;SC2HOTS;HS;Heroes of the Storm Alpha
10/30/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 2 Replies
Battlenet Account with all new and most played games. Here the collection of characters & cards. Diablo 3 ROS: 3 x Softcore Level 60 Chars(B/Wiz/Witch) 1x Hardcore Level 60 Monk. Season 1: Lvl 70 Phalanx Crusader, Lvl 70 rush barb, paragon 160 WOW Pandaria: Level 90 DK 1,4k rating Tier 15 arena gear. Hearthstone: Alle Cards except: Hungrige Krabbe (Hungry Crab); Wütendes Huhn (Angry Chicken); Leerenwandler Cho (Lorewalker Cho); Managespenst (Managhost); König Mukla (King Mukla);...
[Selling] Bnet Acc WOW-P;D3;SC2HOTS;HS;Heroes of the Storm Alpha
10/27/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Battlenet Account with all new and most played games. Here the collection of characters & cards. Diablo 3 ROS: 3 x Softcore Level 60 Chars(B/Wiz/Witch) 1x Hardcore Level 60 Monk. Season 1: Lvl 70 Phalanx Crusader, Lvl 70 rush barb, paragon 160 WOW Pandaria: Level 90 DK 1,4k rating Tier 15 arena gear. Hearthstone: Alle Cards except: Hungrige Krabbe (Hungry Crab); Wütendes Huhn (Angry Chicken); Blutmagier Thalnos (Bloodmage Thalnos); Leerenwandler Cho (Lorewalker Cho); Managespenst...
[Selling] BNET ACC - Heroes of the Storm + WoW + D3 + HS
10/21/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Today I want to sell my Battle.net account with: - HoTS Alfa Access - yes, you can play right now! - Diablo 3 + RoS: Seasonal Geared Crusader (386 paragon level) - FoH build - Full geared - 320 hours played - you can farm T6 easly, I did. a lot of gear, seasonal and not, all legendaries, a lot of builds to try out
[Selling] BNET ACC - Heroes of the Storm + WoW + D3 + HS
10/21/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Today I want to sell my Battle.net account with: - HoTS Alfa Access - yes, you can play right now! - Diablo 3 + RoS: Seasonal Geared Crusader (386 paragon level) - FoH build - Full geared - 320 hours played - you can farm T6 easly, I did. a lot of gear, seasonal and not, all legendaries, a lot of builds to try out