Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Heroes of the Storm Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Heroes Of The Storm Account! :D

Discussion on Heroes Of The Storm Account! :D within the Heroes of the Storm Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Heroes Of The Storm Account! :D

Selling heroes of the storm got invited but my pc specs suck and i dont want to bother to even try playing it if i jnow im going to have like 2 fps :/

add my skype for more info skype: ogtrippygay
Closed Thread

Tags
heroes of the storm

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Heroes Of The Storm Account!
04/09/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 2 Replies
Im Quite surprised to announce that Blizzard has FINALLY Invited me to the Heroes of the storm beta right when I sold my WHOLE gaming setup and now i'm stuck with a shitty laptop That could not run the game . I wish I could play the game but unfortunately like I said I cant run it therefore I'm selling it im open to any Offers to sell my battle.net Account for a reasonable price. For more information please contact my skype Thanks and have a good day. Please note im only taking paypal currency....
[Selling] Heroes of the Storm Account!
03/16/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 0 Replies
Hello fellow elitepvpers! Yesterday I received Heroes of the Storm in my battle.net account and was surprised to see it there! But unfortunately my computer does not have the appropriate hardware to run this beautiful game . So I will be selling this Heroes of the Storm account to anyone who is interested PAYPAL ONLY! If interested add my Skype ( bartledoo.bartledoo)