Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Heroes Of The Storm Account!

Discussion on Heroes Of The Storm Account! within the Heroes of the Storm Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Heroes Of The Storm Account!

Im Quite surprised to announce that Blizzard has FINALLY Invited me to the Heroes of the storm beta right when I sold my WHOLE gaming setup and now i'm stuck with a ****** laptop That could not run the game . I wish I could play the game but unfortunately like I said I cant run it therefore I'm selling it im open to any Offers to sell my battle.net Account for a reasonable price. For more information please contact my skype Thanks and have a good day. Please note im only taking paypal currency.

Old 03/23/2014, 06:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 128
The Black Market: 107/1/0
proof screenshot? looks like scam
Old 03/23/2014, 06:30   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Looks like you are the only person worldwide who got a beta invite because currently there is only an alpha.
Old 03/23/2014, 06:33   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vezko View Post
Looks like you are the only person worldwide who got a beta invite because currently there is only an alpha.
Good Point.
Closed Thread

Tags
heroes of the storm

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Heroes Of The Storm Account!
03/22/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 0 Replies
Im Quite surprised to announce that Blizzard has FINALLY Invited me to the Heroes of the storm beta right when I sold my WHOLE gaming setup and now i'm stuck with a shitty laptop That could not run the game . I wish I could play the game but unfortunately like I said I cant run it therefore I'm selling it im open to any Offers to sell my battle.net Account for a reasonable price. For more information please contact my skype Thanks and have a good day. Please note im only taking paypal currency....
[Selling] Heroes of storm account! (b.net)
03/21/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 1 Replies
hiihihih
03/15/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys First off I would like to mention that if you see any post of people selling Heroes of the storm keys theyre fake Because first off they are not giving the game out as a key anymore theyre doing it as adding it to your account just how they did to mines last night Anyways back to the point Im selling my Battle.net account that has Heroes of the storm on it so im just going to sell it please contact me at my skype for more info and PAYPAL ONLY thanks Skype: Hyper.Burrito
03/15/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys First off I would like to mention that if you see any post of people selling Heroes of the storm keys theyre fake Because first off they are not giving the game out as a key anymore theyre doing it as adding it to your account just how they did to mines last night Anyways back to the point Im selling my Battle.net account that has Heroes of the storm on it so im just going to sell it please contact me at my skype for more info and PAYPAL ONLY thanks Skype: Hyper.Burrito