Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

No one plays HoN ??

Discussion on No one plays HoN ?? within the Heroes of Newerth forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
No one plays HoN ??

hi
ive searched and tried many hamchi/tunngle/ESL Wire/COMODO networks but ive not found any1 who is online or want to play....

Do u want to play?
than conntact me or tell me an active network with players...

mfg canalien

ps: HoN Lan Version 1.3.3 by Sordit

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SJSRO - Who Plays Here?
07/22/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
I am on sjSRO(Old and New) and I have just started. I am looking for a community of english speaking players. If you are on either sjSRO(New) or sjSRO(Old) please reply and tell me your IGN and Server so I can come play with you and your guild!
to all who plays aeRO here ..
03/31/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 5 Replies
is theOpenkore 2.0.7 and macros compatible with all RO ?? I'm playing here in the philippines .. and I'm playing aeRO ..
Who plays where!?
01/29/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
I just started 2moons a couple of days ago and am looking for some people to play with but being this is a fairly small playerbased game i was hoping to find some people -Trieste here though. Does anyone else play trieste? Im not asking for names here people just server/class & lvl just to get a feel Don't double post! ~trane~
Anyone here plays iGunZ?
05/05/2008 - GunZ - 1 Replies
Hey guys, put your iGunZ game name and LVL in this thread here. As you can see my sig tell my iGunZ acc.
who plays it?
03/19/2008 - Rappelz - 8 Replies
Wer spielten hier Rappelz und auf welchen Server? Bin auf dem PvP Server und würd mich über Gesellschaft freuen :D MfG