Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Heroes of Newerth
You last visited: Today at 01:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any used accounts or free beta keys for Garena Hon?

Discussion on Any used accounts or free beta keys for Garena Hon? within the Heroes of Newerth forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any used accounts or free beta keys for Garena Hon?

As the title says it... im in a very desperate and thankful mood if anyone gives me even a single beta key... I really want to play HoN but i don't have any money( to buy an account) or a really good friend who wants to share accounts with me... I play average... pls someone help...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Beta Keys / Accounts
10/30/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 10 Replies
Verkaufe mal meine gesammelten Beta Keys / Accounts. 4x Mythos Europe Beta Key. Treasures: #SOLD! 1x Lego Universe Beta Account 1x Bloodlinechampions Beta Account 1x End Of Nations Beta Key. #Sold
Free beta keys from Alienware 7356 keys left!
10/27/2010 - Heroes of Newerth - 12 Replies
Hmm this is fresh since i got one last week You see im posting it for someone wqho needs help with beta keys.... I found a video on youtube and everyone needs to play on this cool game So ehres the giveaway Heroes of Newerth - Beta Giveaway! Alien ware is a partener of heroes of newerth so its 100% legit you must register first once youre done go to youre email and activate youre account in alien ware. sign in and youll see on the top Mybeta keys
FREE HON BETA KEYS got 5...
03/29/2010 - Heroes of Newerth - 10 Replies
Need a valid email! Just post your email's here and i'll invite you. don't forget to press thanks. First come first post basis and also press thanks btw. First 5 only because I only got 5 keys left. ^_^
WTS AoC Tech Beta accounts/keys
04/16/2008 - Trading - 8 Replies
I have 5 tech beta keys and 2 tech beta accounts that have been through 3 different testing phases now. They will be general beta accounts after this Sunday the 13th I assume. If not the week after that. The 5 tech keys are going for $40 each and the accounts are going for $50. If you have something else that you feel is worth something, feel free to offer that in place of money. Email me at [email protected]. Thank you. 5 Keys: $40 each 2 Accounts: $50 each Paypal Only....